terrier boxes

Guest ceredigion bull cross

48 LONG 16 X 16 HOLDS 3 TERRIERS EACH COMPARTMENT MEASURES 15 CUBIC INCHES INSIDE 3 SEPERATE LIDS AND A SHIT LOAD OF 1/2 INCH BREATHER HOLES IN THE FRONT

Not a pic of me or my dogs, but it is my terrier box in the back of my truck, sorry only pic I have. Holds two terriers in each compartment, one male and one female, or one larger dog, my female airedale fits fine. She is about 22in and 48lbs. I coated it with Linex, used for truck bed-liners. Very indestructible. Insulates well from what I have seen too.

It depends on the size of your Dogs. 10 inches wide is pretty standard, by about 15 or 16 inches high and long enough for them to stand. I would think around 18 inches must be close. Some have them too big and the Dogs can get thrown around too much. On a Quad it is better to have them really 'snug'. Always build single Boxes, no matter how well they get on. When you are driving and shit happens what can you do until you are able to stop safely?

Edited by Shamo