requirements of a mod

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heard it involves having to do,sexual favours to simon

Personally I think you have to be an upstanding pillar of society,, a true gent,, honest and have the sexual prowess of a lion !!   Eh Malt bud !!                       Mind,, nae locki

Not complaining! Got new toys to play with, weather permitting . Managed to unearth my harris bipod to put on the new hmr, but now its blowing a hooley in my neck of the woods. I reckon if its not a

Posted Images

I was a Mod back in 2004 and it done my head right in and that was with half the numpty member's we have today..i would not be a Mod on any site now even if i was offered all the money in the world..

thats a shame mate! always had a good laugh when you was a mod, never a dull day when you was prowling the forums bud :laugh: ....

I recommended someone a few years back which was a seriouse f*****g mistake :doh: . you would get my vote again everytime....

On a serious note mods need a strong sexual core, amazing love making skills, huge, and i mean huge penis, dogs that make you mortals envious and whats more a certain level of style..................

And a strong sense of self-delusionment ;)

I notice dogs are mentioned, but no need to be a sharp shot with a rifle or shotgun :blink:

D.

On a serious note mods need a strong sexual core, amazing love making skills, huge, and i mean huge penis, dogs that make you mortals envious and whats more a certain level of style..................

I notice dogs are mentioned, but no need to be a sharp shot with a rifle or shotgun :blink:

D.

thats cause we all know guns are for gimps

D.

thats cause we all know guns are for gimps

guns and firearms are for members of the community that are superior to the simple dog man :whistling:

The old dog versus gun rears its horribly ugly head again.

Ancient tradition? Hunt with a dog.

Fast results? Lamp and rifle.

D.

or be like me, and do both

:yes:

D.

It goes without saying we are experts at all form of fieldsports, im just back in from stalking, before some ferreting, before a night flight and some sea fishing................

I was a Mod back in 2004 and it done my head right in and that was with half the numpty member's we have today..i would not be a Mod on any site now even if i was offered all the money in the world..

thats a shame mate! always had a good laugh when you was a mod, never a dull day when you was prowling the forums bud :laugh: ....

I recommended someone a few years back which was a seriouse f*****g mistake :doh: . you would get my vote again everytime....

simo?

simo?

i don't care what most people say, simo's alright.

simo?

i don't care what most people say, simo's alright.

i dont suppose simon really cares either,what people think of him lol