Off out tomorow

Jamie m

Going out tomorow taking a day off work as I'm working Saturday's at the mo . Cant wait just changed the bats in the collars noticed one isn't beeping as fast as the others it's not overly slow but not as fast as the others with new bats anyone else experienced this ??. But this tops it took the dog out tonight to stretch his legs and some bloody collie thought he was after his ball and nipped his back leg : ( and my dogs skin is heavy on the wippet side so yep you guessed it two bloody holes , do you reckon he'd worsen it tomorow , should I rest him gutted I tell you ,

Edited by Jamie m

Well was a grand day out good job didnt take the dog as theyve put a barbed wire fence straight across the bloody permission a rabbit slipped under the long net and straight for the barbed wire I can picture the scene if the dog was there : ( was a stunning day not to hot first bury produced two followed by two out the next, I thought that's the way the day was going to go sat and had a drink of tea and a sarnie then put the long net out for the next worked 4 ferret through it , we had seen a couple sat out in the morning sun on arrival so we knew there was at least a couple a nice open warren no cover ah tge holy grail , next thing hole hoppers then they hit tge net one by one at the third I though that would be that , nope they kept coming 7 in the bag and no show on the ferrets , I could here my best jill shrieking at the other ferrets looked down a collapsed hole and could see her warding them off started to dig down where she had moved to then got a bolt , number 8 slipped under the long net bugger , a while later the ferrets shifted number 9 which hit the net and got dispatched happy days felt really good geting into some rabbits and the ferrets enjoyed there run about it's such a beter game when out with long nets watching the ferrets hunt about they sure enjoyed the sunshine , we then pushed it a bit far and did one dificult bury we'd done last year which sprawls about and if they hole hop they enter a warren that's huge and goes int the woods through a fence and yep two hole hopped and into the woods we had to search the woods for a ferret or two and that was that off home with twelve rabbits happy days and many more to come pics to follow but didn't get a final pic cheers j

http://emob946.photobucket.com/albums/ad306/jamiem1/photo-103.jpg

Edited by Jamie m