saluki collie cross whats your thoughts

Has anyone ever had or seen a saluki collie cross im askin cause my brother in law has a pure saluki and a collie bitch they both come from working stock the saluki is still young but the collie is working with my dog marking and doing a bit of lamping and if the saluki does the job when started i would like a pup if he does decide to breed them

unless you have had a saluki you dont know what theyre like, im guessing fcuktheban has never had one, theyre loyal dogs and i found mine very easy to train he is 7/8 saluki 1/8 collie whippet, and i dont think a collie would be that hard to train, surely if the saluki turns well and the colie works well tys then the pups should be perfect, and the waay i see it is that if one person can train a dog anybody can!

good input, my friend has a saluki and its an exellent worker day and night but it can be very stubborn at times i know collies can be trained to a high standard they wouldnt be the most intelligent breed otherwise but they pick up bad habbits easily as my brother in laws has its a good worker but a f**king pain but as with most dogs its the handler thats the problem , i think ill have to see how the saluki comes on and make a proper desicion weather or not to have a pup when he does breed them

No I haven't had a saluki but when you hear enough about them from other people then you tend to believe it. I do have a collie even though he is very smart he will constantly test the boundaries and I have to always have a firm standing with him. No matter how old he gets I doubt it will change. He has a one track mind for birds. collies tend to be very focused. He's not very fast but he listens well and follows hand signals when bushing.