UPDATE to Collie/Greyhound x Bull/Greyhound/Whippet pups for sale

Last boy still for sale is red merle (first picture) from a litter for 6. Sire Collie/Greyhound and dam Bull/Greyhound/Whippet x Collie/Greyhound. Both parents work day and night. Ready 23/09/2011. £225. Bred for own use. We are Sheffield based. Please contact me on 07795370609 or 07805165838. Photos of both parents and pups can be seen below.

31daysold36.jpg

PICT1655.jpg

271133.jpg

31daysold31.jpg

• Like 1

feed a family for 8yrs lol what day an age you living in lol. Nice pups but expensive for what they are.

me own fantasy land

thats why i said edible quarry 8 years if you only take what you need you aint going over stretch it and if you dont change dogs every season you will get 8 years easy,

ive not heard many lurchers dieing young unless its accidents,

most seem to live til double figures.

I say £50 to £100 is a better price

Spoken by a fella that has not raised a litter of pups for many a year or if ever. Vet bills and feeding them alone, if done properly and from the pictures I woupld say they guy has. He will be lucky to break even. That sort of money for a dog that could be with You for 15 years and work and give plenty of fun and entertainment for a large part of it. Yeah thats day light robbery :angel:

• Like 2

i would snap your hand off if i could but over dogged in the kennels at mo due to a litter of my own due today but not not being tight think its to steep price wise as i only breed for own use and the rest of my litter will be £50 t0 cover food and worming but thats your business and youve only got one left so somebody is buying them so good luck and thay do look verry good with you :thumbs: atb chris

i would snap your hand off if i could but over dogged in the kennels at mo due to a litter of my own due today but not not being tight think its to steep price wise as i only breed for own use and the rest of my litter will be £50 t0 cover food and worming but thats your business and youve only got one left so somebody is buying them so good luck and thay do look verry good with you :thumbs: atb chris

:hmm:

is the sire the merle collie/grey in the pic???

an is the dam teh ruff coated dog in other pic??

the merle dog is obviously a collie/grey, hence the merle colouring.....

but how is the ruff coated bitch bred???

says at top its a bull/grey/whippet?????

if i have got it wrong please forgive me lol but how has that bull/grey/whip ruff coated??? :blink: