gwpxwhippet pup

just thought i would put a couple of pics of my pup five and a half month old 20 tts,rough haired,all feet and lugs,retreives anything, very obedient, extremely good nose.cant ask for anything more in a pup.does not show in the pics but he is more whippet shape.only put post-29602-0-34966500-1315684569.jpgpics on because when this litter was put on here i could not find any info on this cross.

hi pall in good condition there looks well but to be honest with you i wouldnt have that way bred mate their to much to handle ie hunting up all the time i would not class it as a working lurcher type running dog their more for bushing and stuff like that and i personally would rather not have a one bred this way and have a springer for the same work as you be able to do with your cross sorry but all the ones that way bred ive seen are just bushing dogs that are good at it but not true lurchers

no offence meant mate lovely looking dog im only going of dogs of this breeding ive seen and had myself and after all its only my view i no we all have diffrent ideas of what a lurcher is and my idea of a lurcher might not be every ones cup of tea hope you get some good sport this season pall as ive said no offence meant atb

no offence meant mate lovely looking dog im only going of dogs of this breeding ive seen and had myself and after all its only my view i no we all have diffrent ideas of what a lurcher is and my idea of a lurcher might not be every ones cup of tea hope you get some good sport this season pall as ive said no offence meant atb

We all have different ideas of what a lurcher is mate, for me if it doesn't hunt then it's not deserving of the title lurcher.

We all have different ideas of what a lurcher is mate, for me if it doesn't hunt then it's not deserving of the title lurcher.

how many on here could get their dogs to work nets mark holes and hunt up, times have changed and so have the people most couldnt train a dog

just thought i would put a couple of pics of my pup five and a half month old 20 tts,rough haired,all feet and lugs,retreives anything, very obedient, extremely good nose.cant ask for anything more in a pup.does not show in the pics but he is more whippet shape.only put post-29602-0-34966500-1315684569.jpgpics on because when this litter was put on here i could not find any info on this cross.

good luck should be a usefull dog :yes:

how many on here could get their dogs to work nets mark holes and hunt up, times have changed and so have the people most couldnt train a dog

thanks for all the coments,had working dogs for 37 yr now,its more about the quality of the sport not the quantity for me now,got this pup so that if he does not make the grade at one thing i am sure he will be good at other things,we all have different circumstances and needs, thats what makes it interesting.