This will happen sometimes, especialy if the air has run below about 60bar as the valve in the cylinder will open and dump all the air out. This can be a real pain if you are charging from a foot pump as the chances are you will never get the valve to close. If you are filling from a tank a short but sharper blast of air just briefly may be enough to close the valve and allow filling to continue as normal.

If you dont have a tank to fill from go to your local dive cente or gun shop and get them to fill it, then keep an eye on the air pressure.

If that doesnt work then as you say, a seal kit needs to be fitted. Loads of members up by you, Im sure someone will be able to help.

This will happen sometimes, especialy if the air has run below about 60bar as the valve in the cylinder will open and dump all the air out. This can be a real pain if you are charging from a foot pump as the chances are you will never get the valve to close. If you are filling from a tank a short but sharper blast of air just briefly may be enough to close the valve and allow filling to continue as normal.

If you dont have a tank to fill from go to your local dive cente or gun shop and get them to fill it, then keep an eye on the air pressure.

If that doesnt work then as you say, a seal kit needs to be fitted. Loads of members up by you, Im sure someone will be able to help.

as said before if he cocks the gun then start filling using a stirrop pump or dive bottle this will shut the valve and start holding the pressure :thumbs:

As above, try cocking it first. I never had a problem with mine and use a stirrup pump, but some people have had problems. Once you get air into it, keep and eye on it, as if the air pressure starts to drop over a week or so then you know its the seals or another problem. If it does turn out you need seals, they are cheap as chips and easy to fit. I gave mine a full service last year and it was very straight forward. Mines a 2007 model, so it was about time to change the seals and give it the once over.