Which breed of dogs annoy you?

I love dogs but a great deal of dog owners annoy me, usually little bald blokes with big powerfull dogs they have little or no control over , compensates for the lack of inches in other areas I guess :tongue2:

awaits all the wee bald blokes giving kay abuse

do you seriously think anyones going to own up to be small bald & have a teeny cock :laugh:

Im right here FFS!

How rude...

:icon_redface:

FTB

]

:laugh:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I cannot see a more pointless and dangerous dog than a Japanese Akita they are pure brain dead and i have yet to see one walked safely and sensibly of the lead.

Any dog that doesn't work to earn their keep.   They are hard work and a tie at the best of times, so if all your getting in return is clean pots and your balls licked it's not a fair trade. Spend

agree im sure they bring happiness to a lot of old people who have lost thier wifes/husbands.also gives kids some responsibility in caring for something

Posted Images

I love dogs but a great deal of dog owners annoy me, usually little bald blokes with big powerfull dogs they have little or no control over , compensates for the lack of inches in other areas I guess :tongue2:

do you seriously think anyones going to own up to be small bald & have a teeny cock :laugh:

Im right here FFS!

How rude...

FTB

Never mind you will grow into it :laugh:

Im right here FFS!

How rude...

FTB

I would grow into you if you gave me the time of day :laugh:

FTB

Im right here FFS!

How rude...

FTB

I would grow into you if you gave me the time of day :laugh:

FTB

That will come back to haunt you :laugh: :laugh:

sounds like me but i'm 6ft1 and carry a 8" love tool. :yes:

who does it belong to?

who does it belong to?

it was handed down to me from generation to generation, ugly c**ts but big cocks. :laugh::thumbs:

who does it belong to?

it was handed down to me from generation to generation, ugly c**ts but big cocks. :laugh::thumbs:

:laugh:

Dont like akitas staffies chihauhas anything like that Dont see the point in them little dog round here known for biting kids ended up ripping a kids face apart last week cos owner had it out playing with kids FFS.Dogs now dead but oh no wasnt his fault she told the kids not to touch him.Can tolerate most dogs but most annoying yappy little shit i had here was a manchester terrier horrible nippy little git my dog used to really eye him up every time this dog had a pop and you could tell he was dying to do him in.Hes with a lady in stirling now thankfully he did nothing but winge even when he slept he done it if he didnt get his own way he would grump at you and act the twat.Didnt bite me twice though lol he learned that was a no go area

Chihuahua

Pug

Maltese

Shih Tzu

Boston Terrier

Pomeranian

Yorkshire Terrier

Papillon

Bichon Frise

Havanese

Lhasa Apso

Pekingese