looking to go lamping with my lurcher 5 months old [NO TEXT TALK] help me out?

5 months just left its mothers tits at 2 months and 3 months later you want to bring it out lamping just think about it????

Just make sure you have a gun ready or local buy and sale number for when its 13,14 months when it stops dead and does not chase any more

a man whos not on that often but when he is.......oh FFS

5 months just left its mothers tits at 2 months and 3 months later you want to bring it out lamping just think about it????

Just make sure you have a gun ready or local buy and sale number for when its 13,14 months when it stops dead and does not chase any more

Do you ever have anything too say about any topic or just on here bullshit because no one listen you in the outside world

Do you ever have anything too say about any topic or just on here bullshit because no one listen you in the outside world

no icey i like to sit back and leave it to the experts ..............an then you came on :tongue2:

no icey i like to sit back and leave it to the experts ..............an then you came on :tongue2:

Is that your black pup in that picture with 2 fox cubs sure wee all knew it end up like that or down hole

Is that your black pup in that picture with 2 fox cubs sure wee all knew it end up like that or down hole

lol :laugh: