my new ink ,jim morrison portrait

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give it up guys. The blokes just had a tattoo done, he's happy with it, thats all that matters.

I think the chap takes some beating Darren stares in portsmouth , one of his portraits  

Rocky, that's a great Tatt.   Never knew you liked Steven Tyler and Frank out of shamless!

Posted Images

is that ginger freckles on yer shoulder :hmm:

not ginger but yes frekles

may not be ginger, but deffo a carrier lol

add that tae the fact that ye are a mackem, an you drew the short straw didnt ye mate :tongue2:

haha dotty ,whats amatter with frenkils

Give it up guys. The blokes just had a tattoo done, he's happy with it, thats all that matters.

lighten up you tart bit of banter never hurt anyone,f**k me everytime someone puts something up we all got to like it.......................aint never gonna happen as long as he happy who else really cares

• Like 1

Lighten up you tart, a bit of banter never hurt anyone.F**k me if everytime somebody puts something up do we have to all like it.......................It's never going to happen, as long as he is happy, who else really cares

Pretty much what i posted, apart from the tart bit :nono:

Iv'e correted your grammer as well. :)

.........And the spelling.

Lighten up you tart, bit of banter never hurt anyone.F**k me everytime someone puts something up we all got to like it.......................Is'nt never gonna happen as long as he happy who else really cares

if correcting my grammer makes you feel superior to me then you crack on pal as its the least of my worries :duh:

Lighten up you tart, bit of banter never hurt anyone.F**k me everytime someone puts something up we all got to like it.......................Is'nt never gonna happen as long as he happy who else really cares

if correcting my grammer makes you feel superior to me then you crack on pal as its the least of my worries :duh:

Not at all, but it makes reading it easier.