Dogs ill anyone seen this before

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well said

she was only askin a question so why do sum of u have to be complete kn0bs about things and give her a break

Well said

my thoughts exactly! some very insensitive people on this site

You know i never thought about an adder bite cos he was acting super weird whatever it was he seems in a lot better shape today he was just out for a toddle round the block to do his buisness and seems to be fine on his feet again.His appetites back with a vengance and he looks a lot cheerier in himself so fingers crossed temps down tommorow and bloods are clear waiting on vet phoning me back about his results to make sure theres nothing in them so hoping theyre clear thanks to those who were helpful i only asked on here cos theres so many of us with dogs i thought someone may have seen it before and had some suggestions cos the vet was even quite puzzled as to why at 1pm he was fine then by 3pm ish he was in such a state seemed very quick to go downhill so badly he didnt look ill till 5 minutes before he was really ill if you know what i mean

Guest annette jackman

You know i never thought about an adder bite cos he was acting super weird whatever it was he seems in a lot better shape today he was just out for a toddle round the block to do his buisness and seems to be fine on his feet again.His appetites back with a vengance and he looks a lot cheerier in himself so fingers crossed temps down tommorow and bloods are clear waiting on vet phoning me back about his results to make sure theres nothing in them so hoping theyre clear thanks to those who were helpful i only asked on here cos theres so many of us with dogs i thought someone may have seen it before and had some suggestions cos the vet was even quite puzzled as to why at 1pm he was fine then by 3pm ish he was in such a state seemed very quick to go downhill so badly he didnt look ill till 5 minutes before he was really ill if you know what i mean

Mite of just been one of them things, i had a white boxer who had colitis although we did not know at the time, next mintue he was vomiting, bad runs, and sleeping alot. Just be careful when hes in your garden and hes not eaten any plants, or got hold of anything that may make him sick

Hes to go back tommorow morning for a quick temp check to make sure its down but he seems far better and his bloods were all clear his liver and kidneys are in excellent condition.So at least we know theres nothing sinister going on now and its maybe just been a bug or something