Wanted lakeland dog for stud or sale

I do an awful lot of ratting, I also undertake the pest control on about 38 differnet farms in cheshire,1 have 2 working dogs(the old fella's retired) and as I hope you can understand I will not work em damaged, the only one who gains in the vet

DSCF0943.jpg

if he wants breed his dogs thats up to him no body else.alls every body wants to do on here is be bitchy.grow up u pricks

not exactly the way i would prase it but you right :clapper: also the guy as just joined the forum not a good first impression on the forums part is it , you wanna line your dogs matey you do so :) only you know what your dogs can do and what they can bring , :victory:

Dale ...

i ment the slagging off part matey lol , i know you never the way you prased it , but why should some one join the forum then only after a few posts get stick , he never even said out out of line just asked for a stud dog , what is this site coming to :hmm: , now ive taking some stick on here for some of the sh*te ive said but im the first to admit it :) , the guys wants a stud , anyone got one :clapper:

Dale

Cheers Dale

Don't Let it worry you mate, As everyone can see fropm the pics I've posted, I actually get out and have a go, I don't sit here day after day, trying to have a pop at other people, It's nice to Know that The site isn't full of Assholes, for a community such as hunting with dogs, that is being assainated from ever quarter,it's amazing that people still think it's fair to take a pop at someone else's idea's, Shallow comes to mind,

To all true dog men I wish you good health wealth and happy hunting

Even my lads up to It

cc94d4cf.jpg

Guest ceredigion bull cross

not exactly the way i would prase it but you right :clapper: also the guy as just joined the forum not a good first impression on the forums part is it , you wanna line your dogs matey you do so :) only you know what your dogs can do and what they can bring , :victory:

Dale ...

sorry for putting it that way but its true.every body justs want fall out with each other.this is a goodf site so dont spoil it :drink::D:clapper:

i agree......there is far to much bitching for no good reasons... :censored:

Gentlemen

to all the genuine guys, thanks a bucket load, had a few PM'S (who I will get back in contact with asap)with offers of a good stud dog thamks again guys

to all the muppets asking if the bitches are for sale (because thats what was advertised, not)- A RESOUNDING NO they are my dogs, that I've bred and brought on, that will stay with me until the great earth in the sky calls- please please don't ask again

DSCF0056.jpg