help please i got cronic floor eaters

come home today after being out for a measly 45mins to find my dogs had ripped the cusion floor up in the kitchen. little buggers just cost me about £200. i was wondering which of you members had experienced this before. and how you overcome it. the woods and a shovel out of the question :) i love my dogs too much.

they have plently of toys to go at, but instead they like shoes. floors. wood you name it.

your help is much appreciated thanks lads. kyle.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

make the dog eat the rest of it he will be sick of it so he wont do it again

crate when you're not there. How old are they? Mine had a destructive phase a few months ago but grew out of it...........after destroying my birds best shoes, her slippers and part of the baby seat that is, she didn't touch anything of mine though cos she's loyal :laugh:

anyway, it could be worse....lab's got chronic window lickers in his kennel!

Maybe thats were your dogs getting the bad breath.....aff yer girls reeking shoes............. :boogy:

thanks for the replys mates. there both 10 months old. little shits. i just got one cage from a mate. just need another now.

that was about how old mine was, they'll stop doing it after a while, just get loads of raw hide chews for them.

Maybe thats were your dogs getting the bad breath.....aff yer girls reeking shoes............. :boogy:

well she is on her feet a lot of an evening, especially on Friday and Saturday nights when she's working in 'hospitality', it's bound to take its toll.

well she is on her knees a lot of an evening, especially on Friday and Saturday nights when she's working in 'hospitality', it's bound to take its toll.

ffs Rob keep that to yourself................ :whistling:

well she is on her knees a lot of an evening, especially on Friday and Saturday nights when she's working in 'hospitality', it's bound to take its toll.

that's what she says when she gets home....there's just no justice!

and you say "Come on love just 1 more, i promise al tell ye when!!"............. :laugh:

and you say "Come on love just 1 more, i promise al tell ye when!!"............. :laugh:

No to be honest, the whole thing is quite literally playing into my hands........sex is great but you can't beat the real thing :thumbs::laugh:

Now now Rob the good members of THL will be able to see quite clearly who it was that started this thread deveation...................... :yes::tongue2: