Pre season road work

I sart work at 09:00am and finish work at 14:00pm im up out of bed at 04:00am every morning i.ve forgotten what a lying is im out the door at 05:00am i dont get back home 6, 7:00am put my dogs in there kennels then im off to work at 08:30am my miss lets my dogs out of there kennels so they have free run of the back yard all day as I dont like my dogs locked up all day in there kennels I go out around 18:30/19:00pm and I dont get back when its dark

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took mine on a 10 miles cycle yesterday with 15 minutes of swimming in the river at the end....when we got back I could barely even walk up the stairs and that sod was throwing a ball around the liv

I think we need to remember that ones persons walk is not the same as another's. For some people is may be a 20 minute walk to the local park through streets, dog on a lead. Free running at park then

Does nobody work on here r is it all bullshit 2 hours in the morning 4 to 5 hours on a night if u walked a dog that much it would be f*#@ed not fit stop all trying to out do each other n tell the trut

Does nobody work on here r is it all bullshit 2 hours in the morning 4 to 5 hours on a night if u walked a dog that much it would be f*#@ed not fit stop all trying to out do each other n tell the truth work dictates my walks n my dogs r very fit

its called deidication

nah rocky its called bullshit

how can you say that who are like 2 say 2 people they don,t do theses stuff like ,your right i only work part time and so does missus but i allways make time for my dogs ,i do most of that what i said all year round ,only thing i realy do different is less lamping ,but my digs will not lamp fit untill october

Does nobody work on here r is it all bullshit 2 hours in the morning 4 to 5 hours on a night if u walked a dog that much it would be f*#@ed not fit stop all trying to out do each other n tell the truth work dictates my walks n my dogs r very fit

who actually said they take their dogs out for 2 hours in the morning and 4 or 5 at night???????? no one!!!!

Road work to me is dogs in harness's and around 5 mile walk pulling all the way. Works a whole different set of muscles compared to trotting or running behind a car. Jmho folks

Will it need any of these muscles,to run ?? :hmm:

Road work to me is dogs in harness's and around 5 mile walk pulling all the way. Works a whole different set of muscles compared to trotting or running behind a car. Jmho folks

5 miles trotting with benefit the dog more than pulling on the lead for 5 miles, it will use more muscles trotting :thumbs:

All this talk bout muscles they dont catch you rabbits!

What's the hell do you think they use to run? what a bizarre thing to say!

It isnt really, my dogs are well muscled now,but in a months time when the only excersise they get is running and working,the muscle will not be any were near as defined.So are they fitter now than when there lamping 4 5 nights a week.

If i was going to run a marthon i wouldnt go weight training.Think big muscles are cool becouse of the bull cross.

Any one walking there dogs for 2 hours a day are wasting there time,becouse the dog dosnt need it.

Edited by weasle

All this talk bout muscles they dont catch you rabbits!

What's the hell do you think they use to run? what a bizarre thing to say!

It isnt really, my dogs are well muscled now,but in a months time when the only excersise they get is running and working,the muscle will not be any were near as defined.So are they fitter now than when there lamping 4 5 nights a week.

If i was going to run a marthon i wouldnt go weight training.Think big muscles are cool becouse of the bull cross.

Any one walking there dogs for 2 hours a day are wasting there time,becouse the dog dosnt need it.

so strengthening muscles isn't an important part of fitness? :blink:

Not on about big muscles, on about strengthened, conditioned muscles....saying that's not an important part of fitness/hunting is bizarre in my opinion!