Pre season road work

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took mine on a 10 miles cycle yesterday with 15 minutes of swimming in the river at the end....when we got back I could barely even walk up the stairs and that sod was throwing a ball around the liv

I think we need to remember that ones persons walk is not the same as another's. For some people is may be a 20 minute walk to the local park through streets, dog on a lead. Free running at park then

Does nobody work on here r is it all bullshit 2 hours in the morning 4 to 5 hours on a night if u walked a dog that much it would be f*#@ed not fit stop all trying to out do each other n tell the trut

road walking for a couple of mile every morning then every other day take them out on the bike for freerunning at a fast space round my local lake doing a few mile ,and then finish of with 10/15 minutes walk every night late on ,then a bit lamping on bunnys a few night a week my dogs should be running fit by october

mine are as fit as there gunner get i recon. i dont do enough to have super fit athlete dogs or need to have them that fit.

at the moment they get an hours walk off my missus on a morning when ive left for work. then when i get home its either a mooch round my permission were there running backwards and forwards for 2 hours, or walking and free running after the ball from anywere between 5 to 20 miles (1 to 5 hours marching). the dogs do alot of free running and play fighting most of the time were out.

once i get a new bike i will be running my pup for a few miles most nights on top of what i already do.

Does nobody work on here r is it all bullshit 2 hours in the morning 4 to 5 hours on a night if u walked a dog that much it would be f*#@ed not fit stop all trying to out do each other n tell the truth work dictates my walks n my dogs r very fit

• Like 1
Does nobody work on here r is it all bullshit 2 hours in the morning 4 to 5 hours on a night if u walked a dog that much it would be f*#@ed not fit stop all trying to out do each other n tell the truth work dictates my walks n my dogs r very fit
lolol..just what i was thinking fook me unless there aload of doleys they sure have alot of time on there hands,,,4 to 6 hours a day every day bollocks...lolol

its called deidication

its called deidication

nah rocky its called bullshit