Pre season road work

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took mine on a 10 miles cycle yesterday with 15 minutes of swimming in the river at the end....when we got back I could barely even walk up the stairs and that sod was throwing a ball around the liv

I think we need to remember that ones persons walk is not the same as another's. For some people is may be a 20 minute walk to the local park through streets, dog on a lead. Free running at park then

Does nobody work on here r is it all bullshit 2 hours in the morning 4 to 5 hours on a night if u walked a dog that much it would be f*#@ed not fit stop all trying to out do each other n tell the trut

I took mine on a 10 miles cycle yesterday with 15 minutes of swimming in the river at the end....when we got back I could barely even walk up the stairs and that sod was throwing a ball around the living room and half an hour later mithering to go for a walk....if she keeps that up I'll get myself a motorbike and that'll shut the fecker up! :laugh:

• Like 4

70 mph on m25 hard shoulder then jab with more steriods then he kills a few sheep in the morning then 6 out of six on rock hard plough afternoon work done then a few red stags for dinner oh i forgot he likes the hard ground hes whippet x :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbs: sorry for jumping on your post

Walk my three for at least 2 hours daily roads and fields bike couple of times a week, i try not to over due the biking gets them lookin tip top but it made 1 of mine very muscle bound and could'nt turn for shit!

On days when it's been raining I've been taking mine on a field alongside a river and alternating between throwing a ball across the field with one of them chucker things and throwing it in the river, get's her running fast and swimming constantly for an hour and the river stops her getting too hot. Trouble is there hasn't been many rainy days! Think I'll alternate between running alongside bike every other day and mooching through the woods and swimming. And chasing the ball when weather permits!

would it be bad to run them alongside a bike for an hour a day pretty much every day or should you rest inbetween?

i rest inbetween, every second day works for me.

what do you do on the rest days? just a mooch?

i will do a 2-3hr mooch early in the morning or late in the evening, if i am going out that night i don't do anything during the day, i will always rest them 1 day in the week.