At last

Cheers mate :angel: , hope u get plenty of sport with him he is a dam good hound. and if i can sort you some more out i will.

good hunting!

you done the right thing wheaten its hard watching a old boy trying to keep up with his hounds,when hes past his sell buy date,let em go to some younger lads,concentrate on your whippet raceing with mr g :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey u cheeky fecker plenty life in me yet! (i hope) whippet racing na rather go bac snail racing. lol

valley hounds good hunting o n dont 4 get mi invite down [bANNED TEXT] yr up and running :)

valley hounds what about a joint meet ,sort it with wheaten if you fancy it i know of a good small pack will slot in nice with yours ,and great lads,the huntsmans dad is a real gent :toast: ask wheaten he loves him :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

huntsmans dad is genital did u mean :laugh: :laugh: :boogy:

:laugh::thumbs: :thumbs: nice one good luck in your new position for the coming season,aj says hes going to throw you in at deep end hes busy with harvest ect, :toast:

:bad: :bad: all alone! well at least 1 of us out the gang has made it to a professional level :D lol

What kind of salary are you on now your a PROFESSIONAL :whistling: does it match the shat pack

Cheers mate :angel: , hope u get plenty of sport with him he is a dam good hound. and if i can sort you some more out i will.

good hunting!

you done the right thing wheaten its hard watching a old boy trying to keep up with his hounds,when hes past his sell buy date,let em go to some younger lads,concentrate on your whippet raceing with mr g :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey u cheeky fecker plenty life in me yet! (i hope) whippet racing na rather go bac snail racing. lol

valley hounds good hunting o n dont 4 get mi invite down [bANNED TEXT] yr up and running :)

valley hounds what about a joint meet ,sort it with wheaten if you fancy it i know of a good small pack will slot in nice with yours ,and great lads,the huntsmans dad is a real gent :toast: ask wheaten he loves him :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

huntsmans dad is genital did u mean :laugh: :laugh: :boogy:

:laugh::thumbs: :thumbs: nice one good luck in your new position for the coming season,aj says hes going to throw you in at deep end hes busy with harvest ect, :toast:

:bad: :bad: all alone! well at least 1 of us out the gang has made it to a professional level :D lol

What kind of salary are you on now your a PROFESSIONAL :whistling: does it match the shat pack

well anything is better than nowt i guess lol.

so the huntsman and master spanking you after a days hunting is the way forward then :hunter:

let it go saxon ,face it you and wheaten are over your no longer a couple,move on :laugh:

francolin i've had him under my wing as long as i possibly can! but he got too fecking big . lol :laugh:

so the huntsman and master spanking you after a days hunting is the way forward then :hunter:

let it go saxon ,face it you and wheaten are over your no longer a couple,move on :laugh:

francolin i've had him under my wing as long as i possibly can! but he got too fecking big . lol :laugh:

getin worried about your mentoring skills, plenty trainees been under your wing but all turn out to be naughty boys in the field :hmm::laugh: