At last

At last after months looking im finally getting some where with hounds , theres still boys out there who would go out of their way to help others , 5 hounds so far to start season still after a few more as 2 of my old hounds are 12 lol, thanks so far to old dog and wheaten cheers mates

glad you got sorted :) ..there are some decent people on here when you sift through the crap ..lol...maybe you can put pics up..as i get fed up always looking at terriers and lurchers and bullx ..lol..get some hound pics up :)

Cheers mate :angel: , hope u get plenty of sport with him he is a dam good hound. and if i can sort you some more out i will.

good hunting!

you done the right thing wheaten its hard watching a old boy trying to keep up with his hounds,when hes past his sell buy date,let em go to some younger lads,concentrate on your whippet raceing with mr g :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by francolin

Cheers mate :angel: , hope u get plenty of sport with him he is a dam good hound. and if i can sort you some more out i will.

good hunting!

you done the right thing wheaten its hard watching a old boy trying to keep up with his hounds,when hes past his sell buy date,let em go to some younger lads,concentrate on your whippet raceing with mr g :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hey u cheeky fecker plenty life in me yet! (i hope) whippet racing na rather go bac snail racing. lol

valley hounds good hunting o n dont 4 get mi invite down [bANNED TEXT] yr up and running :)

good hunting!

hey u cheeky fecker plenty life in me yet! (i hope) whippet racing na rather go bac snail racing. lol

valley hounds good hunting o n dont 4 get mi invite down [bANNED TEXT] yr up and running :)

valley hounds what about a joint meet ,sort it with wheaten if you fancy it i know of a good small pack will slot in nice with yours ,and great lads,the huntsmans dad is a real gent :toast: ask wheaten he loves him :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

Edited by francolin

good hunting!

valley hounds what about a joint meet ,sort it with wheaten if you fancy it i know of a good small pack will slot in nice with yours ,and great lads,the huntsmans dad is a real gent :toast: ask wheaten he loves him :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

huntsmans dad is genital did u mean :laugh: :laugh: :boogy:

good hunting!

:laugh::thumbs: :thumbs: nice one good luck in your new position for the coming season,aj says hes going to throw you in at deep end hes busy with harvest ect, :toast:

good hunting!

:laugh::thumbs: :thumbs: nice one good luck in your new position for the coming season,aj says hes going to throw you in at deep end hes busy with harvest ect, :toast:

:bad: :bad: all alone! well at least 1 of us out the gang has made it to a professional level :D lol

good hunting!

:bad: :bad: all alone! well at least 1 of us out the gang has made it to a professional level :D lol

the old saying poacher turned keeper :yes: dont forget your roots once ye get that hunt tie on

good hunting!

:laugh::thumbs: :thumbs: nice one good luck in your new position for the coming season,aj says hes going to throw you in at deep end hes busy with harvest ect,

the old saying poacher turned keeper :yes: dont forget your roots once ye get that hunt tie on

the shat pack runs deep in my viens old friend :D! hunt tie lol u havin a laugh it will be dress code as usual for me jeans and a t-shirt

good hunting!

:laugh::thumbs: :thumbs: nice one good luck in your new position for the coming season,aj says hes going to throw you in at deep end hes busy with harvest ect,

the shat pack runs deep in my viens old friend :D! hunt tie lol u havin a laugh it will be dress code as usual for me jeans and a t-shirt

just been local with young jake ,run one and he was of down beam as fast as dog,me sat top of gate with lamp pxxxing myself.all the best wheaten,will see ya soon when colder weather comes