• 3 weeks later...

i hear denned beat the hardblood from the highlands,,,in 2nd round ,,,,thats the 2nd time denned,,,pmsl,,,,did the highlander throw the dummy well and truley out the pram,,,,,welldone denned,,,wish i was there to shak your hand pmsl,,,,,lol lol

sorry couldnt be there to see ,,,,but too many bills this week ect,,,,and david with almost bobs ,,,too busy at work,,,he was meant to get me free tickets lol lol,,,,maybe next year as thats were he works,,,,cheaper for all if he can get hold off some free tickets,,,,hint hint david

need photos now lad,s,,,,as we are behind english at shows ,for not showing photos,,,,they all think we cant afford a camera ,,,,NOT TRUE LOL

clashing, fair enough. cost i agree is a sticky one but if we put on more ie racing, jumping, a working/ retrieving trial thing etc maybe it would become more attractive and cost effective. i have gave prizes in to shows on the day its just this is my local show and id like to see it grow

Did yeh go up Birddog ?? The laddie was up but no spoke to him yet!,, how did the wee hairy pup get on ??lol

had a good day , won the racing so was well pleased, i cant understand how or why not a lot off SCOTLANDS lurchers an terriers dont support this show, yes i know at a bit far , but theres always good money on offer for champion an reserve , as well aas puppy an reserve, heres a few pics of the dayDSCN0747.jpgronnie , an flynn

champion pete

reserve midnighthunters bullx bitchDSCN0749.jpg

not sure of terriers but heres the pic anyway

DSCN0753.jpg

puppy lurcher champ

DSCN0754.jpg

a great day had by all even the winners , well done malcolm , matt an the lads an lassies another great day---stuart