information required

hi there; can anyone help me with the background of my pup, all i've got to go on is a dog named spindles and a dog named suner, if anyone can give me any information i would be gratefull

Sooner was a colored bitch ,a saluki hybrid owned by Willie Tough ,a very well known and respected coursing man from Urmaston in Manchester,he had a riding establishment there.Sooner had bottomless stamina and though not the fastest dog Ive seen she was relentless,Ive got an old Calendar Club video of her running a hare for several minutes and eventually catching it ,very impressive,I saw Spindles run once on a day out as a guest of the Calendar Club ,it was only a pup then but ran well,Willie was judging the courses on horse back ,[he was also a MFH]Spindles was running doubled up and looked very promising.The old Bitch Sooneris as I say on one of my videos running a match against her litter brother Salty ,another excellent dog,which was owned by Joe Murphy.WilleTough passed away from cancer some years ago ,their was an orbituary in the EDRD,written by a friend of both Wiilies and mine Lal Hardy ,another coursing man.Hope this is of interestInan.

I think, not 100% sure, that Sooner was owned by Willie Tough, or possibly Goeff Ogden: can't remember which: that's all I know. Not a lot of help really I know!

Edited by skycat
I think, not 100% sure, that Sooner was owned by Willie Tough, or possibly Goeff Ogden: can't remember which: that's all I know. Not a lot of help really I know!

thanks inan and skycat, if you ever dig out anymore info i would love to see it thanks again

thanks inan and skycat, if you ever dig out anymore info i would love to see it thanks again

whereabouts are you Sylus? Perhaps I can get a copy of the video to you .Inan

whereabouts are you Sylus? Perhaps I can get a copy of the video to you .Inan

Sylus PM me, I had spindles for abit.