Birmingham riot's

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To the people that are supporting these actions on here Is this NOT your country ? Or are you just another immigrant scum who want to rape our land. A gun toting drug dealing scum bag was shot and kil

Its funny how society turns full circle, I agree with the underclass thing. There is a series of paintings by Hogarth called "The Rakes Progress".......it shows a well to do young man, moving in the

No Education, Sense of Pride in there Nation, No moral code,..When I went to school we said The lords Prayer in the morning before lessons.We were taught to Respect our Nation,Family and Friends...Pol

Posted Images

great,, just got a call to go to work, im in tomorow night,,, i work right next to the place they kicked off last night in nottingham,,,, got some great external cameras on our biulding, just hope the trees dont block my view

great,, just got a call to go to work, im in tomorow night,,, i work right next to the place they kicked off last night in nottingham,,,, got some great external cameras on our biulding, just hope the trees dont block my view

tomo, i didnt know hooters was 24/7?

lol,, yes i look great in those little red pants..

still got sky on..... they just said the youngest arest was 11 years old,,,,, PARENTS , they should have there kid took off them

Its alright, there will be a mad rush to the ice arena for hockey sticks and ski masks. I bet the army surplus are making a killing on balaclavas and stab vests!

does anyone know what happened to the 26 year old shot in his car in london last night

Dead

http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-14460554

"Meanwhile, Scotland Yard said a 26-year-old man found shot in a car in Croydon, amid rioting in the town, had died in hospital."

Edited by Born Hunter

who just saw the loony say anorcists will burn down parliment

Me!!!.............what a stupid old b*****d. Not as stupid as DJ f**k wit trying to make out that in some way what is happening is right. Time for the guns to come out and level these fuckers. How do these riot polise keep there cool when these dicks are right in there face..... :censored: i'd be splitting them open like a f*****g boiled egg. b*****ds!!!

No Education, Sense of Pride in there Nation, No moral code,..When I went to school we said The lords Prayer in the morning before lessons.We were taught to Respect our Nation,Family and Friends...Police brought you to the door,A good Ol'kicking for embarrassing the family name ! NOT ! how dare you pick on my wean.. Neighbours free reign to kick your arse if they caught you in the wrong,Try doing that now,They'll Have the P.C. trained Police charging you for trying to keep your Community clean,It STARTS on YOUR STREET,Let it be taken over by the Braindead 12yr olds,then London is what you get,People are getting to fear Kid !they get bolder and older then the real Shit ! starts nip it in the Bud Early ..J.M.O. We have been made to feel ashamed to be British,to coherent thing in the U.K. Doesn't mean we can not be proud of our individual Nationhood be it Scots,Welsh etc..

• Like 3

No Education, Sense of Pride in there Nation, No moral code,..When I went to school we said The lords Prayer in the morning before lessons.We were taught to Respect our Nation,Family and Friends...Police brought you to the door,A good Ol'kicking for embarrassing the family name ! NOT ! how dare you pick on my wean.. Neighbours free reign to kick your arse if they caught you in the wrong,Try doing that now,They'll Have the P.C. trained Police charging you for trying to keep your Community clean,It STARTS on YOUR STREET,Let it be taken over by the Braindead 12yr olds,then London is what you get,People are getting to fear Kid !they get bolder and older then the real Shit ! starts nip it in the Bud Early ..J.M.O. We have been made to feel ashamed to be British,to coherent thing in the U.K. Doesn't mean we can not be proud of our individual Nationhood be it Scots,Welsh etc..

dont know aboot you mate, but, i been ashamed to be british for years now :cry: