• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all photos taken by david boyd, he ask me to put them up for him as his computer isnt working at the moment hope u's like them. good job davy

Fairplay to Strong Stuff for sending over a smashing collar for the winner of the strong dog show

Well lads a good show ran by lads learning there trade Big plus seeing J K handling the lurchers 50 plus years with them On the other side a novice with the terriers but still done a good job

regards of the terrier judge calling lads by there names i know that judge real well and have had a few outings wit him and the terriers ,, i entered into 3 differnt terrier sections and didnt even win a roseet so dont be thinking he was picking his mates over other lads terriers

regards of the terrier judge calling lads by there names i know that judge real well and have had a few outings wit him and the terriers ,, i entered into 3 differnt terrier sections and didnt even win a roseet so dont be thinking he was picking his mates over other lads terriers

thats cause your terriers are as ugly as you :laugh:

some people like to show dogs,some like to race them for those who were showing good day,but for those racing they were totally dismissed ,all for a great cause no problem paying the money but dogs racing just didnt count ,wouldnt encourage alot of people to return, to explain the problem with the lure would have been nice but thanks for the day out anyway.

While the lads that ran this show are to be commended for putting it on and raising money for a good cause I think we need to be a bit more honest in our posts. I've been to most of the shows in the country this year and to say this was the best in the country when you see what the other smaller shows have put on this year is a real streach to say the least.I drove 300 miles round trip to get to the show with the wife and 5 kids, got stung for €14 at the gate,another €10 to get into the show, the racing was a joke and not just because the lure broke, the terrier judge was calling the winners in by their first names (he could at least pertend he didn't know them).I'm not trying to knock anyone I just think we need to get real.

well pal 24 euro for yourself the wife and 5 kids is a cheep day out.look can every 1 that had a bad comment shut up at the end of the day the money was for a good cause not only that its for a childrens hospital we all have children it was a grate day.And talking about the judges nowing first names maybe cause they see them grate people year in and year out supporting these shows like to say thanks for every 1 who ran the show cant wait for next year and bring the hole family.

Well done on ur win Darren. :toast:

While the lads that ran this show are to be commended for putting it on and raising money for a good cause I think we need to be a bit more honest in our posts. I've been to most of the shows in the country this year and to say this was the best in the country when you see what the other smaller shows have put on this year is a real streach to say the least.I drove 300 miles round trip to get to the show with the wife and 5 kids, got stung for €14 at the gate,another €10 to get into the show, the racing was a joke and not just because the lure broke, the terrier judge was calling the winners in by their first names (he could at least pertend he didn't know them).I'm not trying to knock anyone I just think we need to get real.

well pal 24 euro for yourself the wife and 5 kids is a cheep day out.look can every 1 that had a bad comment shut up at the end of the day the money was for a good cause not only that its for a childrens hospital we all have children it was a grate day.And talking about the judges nowing first names maybe cause they see them grate people year in and year out supporting these shows like to say thanks for every 1 who ran the show cant wait for next year and bring the hole family.

Lads Darren has hit the nail on the head here, at this stage we are all very aware of the nature of the show, so lets just all leave it there and hope next year will be even better. I am sure that all your feed-back will be taken on board and acted upon for next year.

:thumbs: