I have to say that I had a wonderful day at the dog show in support of Temple Street Hospital, all credit to the lads involved.

The day started with heavy showers of rain, but that was soon followed by bright sun shine, the day was well run and very well judged, well done to Paddy and the crew for a great day out.

Look forward to next year.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all photos taken by david boyd, he ask me to put them up for him as his computer isnt working at the moment hope u's like them. good job davy

Fairplay to Strong Stuff for sending over a smashing collar for the winner of the strong dog show

Well lads a good show ran by lads learning there trade Big plus seeing J K handling the lurchers 50 plus years with them On the other side a novice with the terriers but still done a good job

it was a good show today the lads put on they were let down at the last minute with the lurcher judge but the replacement mr John Kelly done a great job and it looks like temple street will be happy thanks to every one that turned up and made a few quid for a great cause

it was a good show today the lads put on they were let down at the last minute with the lurcher judge but the replacement mr John Kelly done a great job and it looks like temple street will be happy thanks to every one that turned up and made a few quid for a great cause

Great show Graham, paddy just rang me and informed me that the sum of 1,800 euro was raised, well done lads.

Great show Graham, paddy just rang me and informed me that the sum of 1,800 euro was raised, well done lads.

thats great the lads are starting to get the knack of this show thing so i'd say they will bring this show to be 1 of the best in the country in the next few years,they only miss hap was the lure breaking but it did'nt damping the mood

Well done to the Rathbeggan lads Paddy, Timmy and Graham. You always run a great show and for a very worthy cause.

Margaret i did'nt have any part in running the show i just put on here for them because the lads had no access to the internet with Paddy recently moving and Timmy i think he's just lazy LOL :laugh: so i cant take any credit for but i will pass on your good wish's to the lads

what!!! were we at the same show ? we were told it was 5 euro and kids free yea in to the dog show ! we were not told that you had to pay into a farm so that we could get to the show !!! then the racing well when they did get it gonig it was a mess re run after rerun people payed to race there dogs and didnt get to run and didnt get there money back .yes i know it was for a good cause but not even a sorry .

what!!! were we at the same show ? we were told it was 5 euro and kids free yea in to the dog show ! we were not told that you had to pay into a farm so that we could get to the show !!! then the racing well when they did get it gonig it was a mess re run after rerun people payed to race there dogs and didnt get to run and didnt get there money back .yes i know it was for a good cause but not even a sorry .

Its still in its early days, I agree with the 2euro, but that was nothing to do wit the lads I spoke to paddy about that and he has plans for next year to make sure it wont happen again. I will leave it up to him to tell ya what he has in mind.