Can the backspace button be fixed ??

Every time i press the back button i get taken to the top of the previous page rather than where i was last looking. Then i have to scroll all the way back down to where i was. Only a minor niggle i know, but could it be done ??

Thanks

Arch.

Not sure what you mean ? :huh:

Right here goes.

If i've scrolled down the Forum page to the Lurcher section and then clicked on that, then seen nothing i want to read (Unlikley i know) when i press the "Backspace" key on the keyboard, i get taken back to the top of the Forum page rather than to the spot on the page where i last was, ie the Lurcher section. Then i have to scroll all the way back down to the Lurcher section again. Wasn't like this before the upgrade.

Thanks

Arch.

Just checked using firefox and it works ok.. Haven't checked using explorer yet though..

Iv'e tried FF and it works ok, but not on IE, still takes me back to the top of the page, any answers ??

Cheers,

Arch.

Edit; Just installed IE9 and everything seems back to normal ??

I've got to remeber what time I came off the site as the next time I come on I've still got 45 pages of posts when I press View New Content. I'm on IE if that makes a difference?

Please help Ian.

Cheers, D.