At the end of the small dirty, tiny, deserted bar, in Kirkby Liverpool sat a huge scouser, shaved head, six foot tall weighing about 18 stone

He's having a few beers when a short, well-dressed and obviously gay man walks in and sits beside him.

After three or four beers the gay fella finally plucks up the courage to say something to the big scouser.

Leaning over towards the scouser he whispers, "Do you want a bl0w-job?"

At this the massive scouser leaps up with fire in his eyes and smacks the man in the face, knocking him swiftly off the stool.

He proceeds to beat him all the way out of the bar before leaving him bruised and battered in the car park, and returned to his seat at the bar.

Amazed, the barman quickly brings over another beer. "I've never seen you react like that", he says, "just what did he say to you?"

"I'm not sure", the big scouser replies, "something about a job...."

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

At the end of the small dirty, tiny, deserted bar, in Kirkby Liverpool sat a huge scouser, shaved head, six foot tall weighing about 18 stone

He's having a few beers when a short, well-dressed and obviously gay man walks in and sits beside him.

After three or four beers the gay fella finally plucks up the courage to say something to the big scouser.

Leaning over towards the scouser he whispers, "Do you want a bl0w-job?"

At this the massive scouser leaps up with fire in his eyes and smacks the man in the face, knocking him swiftly off the stool.

He proceeds to beat him all the way out of the bar before leaving him bruised and battered in the car park, and returned to his seat at the bar.

Amazed, the barman quickly brings over another beer. "I've never seen you react like that", he says, "just what did he say to you?"

"I'm not sure", the big scouser replies, "something about a job...."