STUNNER

Guest Eamon.Mc

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont normally watch toilet tv or daytime television what ever you wanna call it,but i was on the computer this morning and my mrs was watching some interview,i glanced at it and just carried on with what i was doing,she said have you seen this ,i looked again and i thought it was just some bloke chattin. turns out it was a woman whod had a sex change ,and now has a beard and a dick that she can pump up for an ard on , :icon_eek::laugh::laugh: feckin ell what next

Jdarcy is upto date on this kind of thing.. if he is feeling generous he may tell us of his experiences.. :whistle: ..

Millet

That is Darcy after £20,000 of work in an eastern European plastic surgery clinic :laugh:

P.S. I just think your all too picky...........

Edited by Simoman

I got her/him in an email from the missis :icon_eek: months ago...a "friend" of ours in the states had sent it :blink:

We've a couple of sex changers live near us...going the opposite way to each other :blink::icon_eek: Last summer we were passing the time of day and him/her bent down at the gate. I told him/her not to put his/her hand through the gate, him/her did and the terrier gave him/her a nip :icon_eek: jumps up and turned to her/him and said "i hate them fkin little rat dogs" :laugh::laugh: I said she dont much like you either :laugh::laugh: Very pleasant people though...takes all sorts :laugh: