IS HTL A FUROM FOR SPORT OR SLAGGING AN ROWING

I have learned alot because of this site and know there are some good blokes on here u do get some d*cks that trash good threads over stupid things but best thing is to get on with it and forget what was said

I have recived some great advice off this site since I joined that has helped me alot lol but you have to admit that some arrguments just make u p*ss yourself with laughter.But when u join thl u should exspect to get into arrguments but it happens so just get over it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The good far outweighs the bad,Ian turned off the site,I think it was for a few days?Several years ago,he and others had just had enough,there was loads of petty arguments at the time,thread-spoilers

I am going to have a good old rant....why is it [bANNED TEXT] someone puts a topic up or something for sale there r members on here who love to jump in slag u off call u for wat evr u do i have never

This place makes me laugh out loud at least once a day, and grin like an idiot many times a day. There are some really funny people on here, and the one liners are class More than makes up for the a

This sites magic,, has me in stiches most days!! and the missus is addicted,

If yeh cannae take a bit oh slaggin,, then really,, you should bugger off somewhere a bit gayer! or man up ffs!!!

Actually,,ah`m no sure there is anywhere gayer than here !!! :hmm:

In fact ,,stick around and yeh might get to join,," The Band Of Idiots " ah`m a General so ah am !!

This sites magic,, has me in stiches most days!! and the missus is addicted,

If yeh cannae take a bit oh slaggin,, then really,, you should bugger off somewhere a bit gayer! or man up ffs!!!

Actually,,ah`m no sure there is anywhere gayer than here !!! :hmm:

In fact ,,stick around and yeh might get to join,," The Band Of Idiots " ah`m a General so ah am !!

Yes mate your generally an idiot................ :laugh:

Cunny funt !!! :feck: You gaun tae Galloway ??

Well if your going to keep teeing them up bud it would be rude not to knock them down eh....... :tongue2:

Anyone know a decent Swedish pub team...........lol

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: finally.........................Get your money on Malmo i hear..................... :boogy:

loads of good people on here, loads of decent folk and loads of knobs but knobs that can laugh at themselves and even though they're a bit wallyish they're sort of likeable wallyish (ah em.............TB ), but this bloke is a f'ckin wanker, simple as that! not funny, not entertaining, not good for the dog world, or the world in general..........just a tosser!

on abou bigjase here by the way!

Edited by rob190364

loads of good people on here, loads of decent folk and loads of knobs but knobs that can laugh at themselves and even though they're a bit wallyish they're sort of likeable wallyish (ah em.............TB ), but this bloke is a f'ckin wanker, simple as that! not funny, not entertaining, not good for the dog world, or the world in general..........just a tosser!

on abou bigjase here by the way!

You on the amber nectar Rob.............. :hmm::D

Anyone know a decent Swedish pub team...........lol

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: finally.........................Get your money on Malmo i hear..................... :boogy:

:laugh: :laugh: im going to see them when im over there, apparently their free flowing football is out of this world :laugh: :laugh:

no, had nearly a whole bottle of whisky to sort out toothache....is it obvious?????????????????

Well you just said 'no' but you are so am guessing your half cut.........

L1.......Take a celtic top with you and get it signed...."From the lads at Malmo"........... :laugh:

no, had nearly a whole bottle of whisky to sort out toothache....is it obvious?????????????????

Well you just said 'no' but you are so am guessing your half cut.........

L1.......Take a celtic top with you and get it signed...."From the lads at Malmo"........... :laugh:

why would I be arsed about championship level football (aka celtic or rangers) lab? get a grip! it'd be like talking about labradors in the same breath at a proper working dog :tongue2: