IS HTL A FUROM FOR SPORT OR SLAGGING AN ROWING

I am going to have a good old rant....why is it [bANNED TEXT] someone puts a topic up or something for sale there r members on here who love to jump in slag u off call u for wat evr u do i have never read a topic that turns into a fight its soooo sad who cares if ur dog can dig lamp kill retreive jump climb a tree sleep with ur missis while ur out he or she is ur hunting partner and no one should knock u for it or call u for wat u can or cant do itsboring same old shit we should support each other help with advice i bet the fooking antis love this site cause they sit back and watch all the play ground games i pay towards the help of running this site maybe all member should donate then the sad members who kick off wont bother with this site and find someelse for free to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

exactly , why--- cos it's an open forum full of twats who love stirring shit----- the antis on here too, they'll love to stir it , to get us all f**k in argueing amongst ourselves

OH NO THEY DONT

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The good far outweighs the bad,Ian turned off the site,I think it was for a few days?Several years ago,he and others had just had enough,there was loads of petty arguments at the time,thread-spoilers

I am going to have a good old rant....why is it [bANNED TEXT] someone puts a topic up or something for sale there r members on here who love to jump in slag u off call u for wat evr u do i have never

This place makes me laugh out loud at least once a day, and grin like an idiot many times a day. There are some really funny people on here, and the one liners are class More than makes up for the a

I am going to have a good old rant....why is it [bANNED TEXT] someone puts a topic up or something for sale there r members on here who love to jump in slag u off call u for wat evr u do i have never read a topic that turns into a fight its soooo sad who cares if ur dog can dig lamp kill retreive jump climb a tree sleep with ur missis while ur out he or she is ur hunting partner and no one should knock u for it or call u for wat u can or cant do itsboring same old shit we should support each other help with advice i bet the fooking antis love this site cause they sit back and watch all the play ground games i pay towards the help of running this site maybe all member should donate then the sad members who kick off wont bother with this site and find someelse for free to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who gives a flying f**k, I mean seriously...........?

• Like 3

Some are too interested in what others think. If your happy to share your experiences, give and take advice, and along the way have a laugh then so be it. It's the ones who CONSTANTLY strip apart peoples threads and attack their replies. Why?

I admit I have a little dig here and there, and in return a dig is thrown back...fair play, but to come on any forum and patronise people is very sad indeeed. How will you ever make friends, you wont be taken seriously, then when you ask for advice you fecked because you have upset the apple cart and just be ignored.

This site as well as many others is a perfect opportunity to meet some decent like minded people. When it's gone it's gone so why abuse it?

it does seem that way at times but the problem is some take a piss take to far and get into others heads and let it get to them, :huh: i would say the best thing you can do is if you detect a problem then get of or go to another section, :yes: other than that piss of :feck:

paul

WISH MR B WOULD PUT SPELL CHECK ON THOUGHT IT WAS A THRED ON ROWING THEN :whistling:

i thougt it was thread not thred .. :tongue2:

WISH MR B WOULD PUT SPELL CHECK ON THOUGHT IT WAS A THRED ON ROWING THEN :whistling:

i thougt it was thread not thred .. :tongue2:

BOLLOW :D

have you got a canoe ...

When you frequent a site such as this and try something such as this:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/213435-bedlington-terrer-2-yrs-old/page__p__2177428?do=findComment&comment=2177428

You should maybe expect to take a bit of flack.

The fact is, there are a lot of people on here with very strong emotions about the way the humble dog gets treated, & are very protective about the handful of genuine good working strains that remain today.

http://www.thehuntin...28#entry2177428

The fact is, there are a lot of people on here with very strong emotions about the way the humble dog gets treated, & are very protective about the handful of genuine good working strains that remain today.

Well found Malt, so basically the thread is because the OP has got all pissy because he got told a few home truths on his beddy thread...........thats normally what these type of threads are about anyway.

http://www.thehuntin...28#entry2177428

Well found Malt, so basically the thread is because the OP has got all pissy because he got told a few home truths on his beddy thread...........thats normally what these type of threads are about anyway.

I'm glad this thread got thrown up in this post.....I'm not usually one to slag people off over the internet but this f'ckin prick puts a post up selling a beddy that's already put out 2 litters at the age of 2, for £300 and then has the cheek to slag people off for the flack he gets about it.....someone buy the beddy and give it a decent home and then f'ck this stupid thick b*****d off the site for good!!!!