IS HTL A FUROM FOR SPORT OR SLAGGING AN ROWING

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The good far outweighs the bad,Ian turned off the site,I think it was for a few days?Several years ago,he and others had just had enough,there was loads of petty arguments at the time,thread-spoilers

I am going to have a good old rant....why is it [bANNED TEXT] someone puts a topic up or something for sale there r members on here who love to jump in slag u off call u for wat evr u do i have never

This place makes me laugh out loud at least once a day, and grin like an idiot many times a day. There are some really funny people on here, and the one liners are class More than makes up for the a

the shite starts when the so called hunter (young kids ) or computer hunters break up from school for 6 weeks what you have to do is find out who the true hunters are and who are the twits ... this site has gone a little bit down over the last few years as some of the good blokes woman get fed up with the idiots that wreck peoples post or adds i wish mr b would make everyone pay to use this site as the kids would soon go and bother other sites

hope this helps mate and keep your chin tooked in cus you have left your self open for some shite

atb earth n hounds

where you been you tat dealing baggies fan .. :whistling:

iv been locked away for other peoples safty [bANNED TEXT] :unsure: how are you bud i just been popping on and havin a look to see who wa being picked on and come to there defence :D

The good far outweighs the bad,Ian turned off the site,I think it was for a few days?Several years ago,he and others had just had enough,there was loads of petty arguments at the time,thread-spoilers were creeping out of the woodwork,it was rapidly degenerating into a free-for-all......So he pulled the plug!It was enough to get everyone into line.

Theres a troublesome element,lads who see spoiling the thread of someone who isnt in their clique as sport,but flip-side of the coin there are great personalities on the site,guys who would pull out the stops for you,who would put themselves out for a total stranger,who would help you out in times of trouble.

Look at THL as a school playground,theres good kids,theres bad kids,quiet and loud,bullies who like to torment,and good kids with hearts of gold,and aslo remember.....................Its only T'internet,it aint real-life.

spot on mackem !

Well me myself I tend to treat the place like the beer tent at a dog show, folk shouting, bullying blatantly talking pish and telling porkies and in among it all a small faction of decent genuine people. They are easier to spot in the flesh but if you read the posts you'll pick them out on here. One thing I would say though and I'm guilty of this when I look back my posts is, what you think you're saying or the way you mean to come across doesn't translate exactly as your thinking it, many a good rammy started on here unintentionally.

• Like 3

the shite starts when the so called hunter (young kids ) or computer hunters break up from school for 6 weeks what you have to do is find out who the true hunters are and who are the twits ... this site has gone a little bit down over the last few years as some of the good blokes woman get fed up with the idiots that wreck peoples post or adds i wish mr b would make everyone pay to use this site as the kids would soon go and bother other sites

hope this helps mate and keep your chin tooked in cus you have left your self open for some shite

atb earth n hounds

where you been you tat dealing baggies fan .. :whistling:

iv been locked away for other peoples safty [bANNED TEXT] :unsure: how are you bud i just been popping on and havin a look to see who wa being picked on and come to there defence :D

i`m good mate --where - were you when i was gettin bullied on the sparticus thread :D i`ll pm you over the wk end ...gotta try n earn a shilling or 2 in the morn ..

Several years ago,he and others had just had enough,there was loads of petty arguments at the time,thread-spoilers were creeping out of the woodwork,it was rapidly degenerating into a free-for-all......So he pulled the plug!It was enough to get everyone into line.

I had forgotten about that, was pretty bad then :thumbs:

Sorry to digress..but, Hey Moll was that you shopping in Nettos in Ashington today

No luv, but i was in Greggs at Alnwick today :D

I dont think Netto is there anymore, didn't Asda buy then sell it on?

I am going to have a good old rant....why is it [bANNED TEXT] someone puts a topic up or something for sale there r members on here who love to jump in slag u off call u for wat evr u do i have never read a topic that turns into a fight its soooo sad who cares if ur dog can dig lamp kill retreive jump climb a tree sleep with ur missis while ur out he or she is ur hunting partner and no one should knock u for it or call u for wat u can or cant do itsboring same old shit we should support each other help with advice i bet the fooking antis love this site cause they sit back and watch all the play ground games i pay towards the help of running this site maybe all member should donate then the sad members who kick off wont bother with this site and find someelse for free to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

WISH MR B WOULD PUT SPELL CHECK ON THOUGHT IT WAS A THRED ON ROWING THEN :whistling:

I am going to have a good old rant....why is it [bANNED TEXT] someone puts a topic up or something for sale there r members on here who love to jump in slag u off call u for wat evr u do i have never read a topic that turns into a fight its soooo sad who cares if ur dog can dig lamp kill retreive jump climb a tree sleep with ur missis while ur out he or she is ur hunting partner and no one should knock u for it or call u for wat u can or cant do itsboring same old shit we should support each other help with advice i bet the fooking antis love this site cause they sit back and watch all the play ground games i pay towards the help of running this site maybe all member should donate then the sad members who kick off wont bother with this site and find someelse for free to do!!!!!!!!!!!!

WISH MR B WOULD PUT SPELL CHECK ON THOUGHT IT WAS A THRED ON ROWING THEN :whistling:

i thougt it was thread not thred .. :tongue2:

BOLLOW :D

exactly , why--- cos it's an open forum full of twats who love stirring shit----- the antis on here too, they'll love to stir it , to get us all f**k in argueing amongst ourselves