phil haynes poachers pocket

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tell you what ,I have a dog out of Eadie and he's just coming up to 2 Year old. So he's bred out of her for at least the last 3 seasons, she can't of done any work for a while.

yeah he uses edie alot think hes alredy using her again :/ shes very game for anything never had chance too take charley seen one through the car wibdow once n nearlly smashed the window. NEXT BIT DE

Know a chap local whose got one about 14mth Old but he's not on here.

Seen the dog run a couple of times and it was bloody quick, about 21"TTS but the lad hasn't done as much with it yet as I would have so early days yet.

Cheers, D.

Guest born to run1083

some of them beddy/whips are shockers for pace, my mate has a first x only 17tts and its quicker off the mark for at least 50-70yrds then my collie x and my mates deerhound/grey x saluki/grey our dogs only take over in big fields, but put that bed/whip in like a average of 10-30 acre fields theres no keeping with him :notworthy:

edie x max lines only please fellas cheers for the replies though,

my pups 6months old stands 21 and 1/2" will make 22 to 23 i reckon been easy too train recall etc not done much with her other than socializing with all my mates dogs alot, gunna be a fairly powerful bitch really thick boned and massive head got hold of mixxy rabbit at 4 months old and ripped it too bits in a matter of seconds not a neccasarily good sign but atleast shes got it in her, can be abit aggressive towards other dogs if they approach her wrong but im hoping ill get that out of her, but like i said looking for people who have the edie x max lines its the first time hes bred these pair so prey drive and yapping etc doesnt really come into it just wanting too know how there growing and behaving cheers

yeah he uses edie alot think hes alredy using her again :/ shes very game for anything never had chance too take charley seen one through the car wibdow once n nearlly smashed the window. NEXT BIT DELETED AS YOU MUST BE RETARDED and shes good on rabbit too. seems like phils slowly retiring her abit as he favours her brother jake more who is a much powerfuler dog but not as fast. max who he put with edie too produce my pup is also OWNED BY A MORON. phil is a good genuine guy though and he doesnt keep anything not worth keeping

I have edited this post as you clearly are thick as f**k, posting about the tabboo quarry you have shows a total lack of braincells. I have altered your warn level and any more and you and your IP address will be deleted and blocked.

P.S. Never seen a game munty dog hahaha........clueless

• Like 1
Guest dances

Nearly smashed a window for a charlie? Are you for real? There's no action prior to catching that can allow any to class a dog as game, not that a lurcher can be classed as game but it certainly couldn't if it hasn't actually made contact with the quarry!

yeah he uses edie alot think hes alredy using her again :/ shes very game for anything never had chance too take charley seen one through the car wibdow once n nearlly smashed the window. NEXT BIT DELETED AS YOU MUST BE RETARDED and shes good on rabbit too. seems like phils slowly retiring her abit as he favours her brother jake more who is a much powerfuler dog but not as fast. max who he put with edie too produce my pup is also OWNED BY A MORON. phil is a good genuine guy though and he doesnt keep anything not worth keeping

I have edited this post as you clearly are thick as f**k, posting about the tabboo quarry you have shows a total lack of braincells. I have altered your warn level and any more and you and your IP address will be deleted and blocked.

P.S. Never seen a game munty dog hahaha........clueless

Eh ? never seen what was written but must,ve been pretty strong to get deleted on this place :blink::hmm:

Guest born to run1083

I totally understand why the mods do it as our sport is under constant watch and loads of antis use this site but I've noticed it's only when one certain quarry is mentioned then stuff gets deleted by a mod and edited when everything else stays. it's a shame on a hunting site that you can't fully speak on hunting matters with out your freedom of speach rights being revoked but it's in the best interest to the site and our sport so suppose it has to be done but just don't know why they favour the one quarry. noticed now there's a new mod there's more of this happening