beagle bitch

free to home beagle bitch i brought her up on rabbits but on her own accord has started picking up foxe's and when she does she goes covering several miles in minutes she is chipped but a bad influence on me other hounds one to one may be ok. no lies but she has worried a fox over 5 miles within a few hours fckn pain to me but shame to sh~~t her (bred myself). for all her hardness she is a soft bitch so any lads who do'nt understand hounds stay away.

009.jpg

022a.jpg

she's the lemon in the middle of both pics.but a bit older and filled out now.

You know me mate, i had to seriously stop myself there, could always find a place for a fox mad beagle on the team. . . . .

Aye, i'm not bad mate, getting by. Hope the others keep you happy.

You know me mate, i had to seriously stop myself there, could always find a place for a fox mad beagle on the team. . . . .

can't compare this bitch to nothing i have ever once her head is down she covers miles in minutes even though i bred her her dad is good and her mam is lazly but she has been picked up over 17mls from me after following a fox only had hounds for 4 years but she goes.(nice to know i can breed them).? :tongue2: slight exageration there i was pissed. about 9 miles away.

Sorry mate ,but she is only doing what she has been bred for, over generations ,i don;t think you will have any problems in rehoming her ,atb OD

cheers lad she has to go to a lad who understands hounds soft as shite and as strong in the head as they come.

Sorry mate ,but she is only doing what she has been bred for, over generations ,i don;t think you will have any problems in rehoming her ,atb OD

fckn awesome bitch but crossed us once to many times outside of the. season while exercising hope i can stick her in a pack somewhere don't think she will give a fck about rabbits anymore proper fox bitch i hope.?

can't compare this bitch to nothing i have ever once her head is down she covers miles in minutes even though i bred her her dad is good and her mam is lazly but she has been picked up over 17mls from me after following a fox only had hounds for 4 years but she goes.(nice to know i can breed them).? :tongue2:

Aye, you got something right! You might want to think about a change in direction. I mean. . . when your selling a hound because the f****r won't stop hunting foxes, the world has gone a bit mad. But i know how it goes. Get yourself a tracking collar and a quad bike. haha.

she sounds a belter of a dog, whoever gets her is gonna be a lucky man

PISSED HERE DOIN THIS LAD but the bitch has to go fckn awesome hunter wish i still done foxe's can't explain what she is capable at 2 yrs old 18 mtns i think :thumbs:

can't compare this bitch to nothing i have ever once her head is down she covers miles in minutes even though i bred her her dad is good and her mam is lazly but she has been picked up over 17mls from me after following a fox only had hounds for 4 years but she goes.(nice to know i can breed them).? :tongue2:

Aye, you got something right! You might want to think about a change in direction. I mean. . . when your selling a hound because the f****r won't stop hunting foxes, the world has gone a bit mad. But i know how it goes. Get yourself a tracking collar and a quad bike. haha.

not selling her lad offering to someone else who may be able to use her abilitys only a young one in my pack and she is picking up the wrong things (and going for days on end)