how do you hunt mink

hi everone i got to aske this i do you hunt minke withe dogs i have never heard of this i spent my whole life around hunting dogs but i have never heard of this what kind of dog do you use and how do you trian them l would like to know becuse there is becuman a lot of minke and i love hunting withe dogs also i dont know if i can aske this or not but i have read at one time in the UK otter was hunted withe dogs i have looked all overe to find how it was doing you see here were i live in K.Y otter are put in as furbers and we can hunt furbers withe dogs if anyone know how it was doing i woud love to know if you cant tlake about it i sorry i am new to this sit and i was just woundring thinkes

hi everone i got to aske this i do you hunt minke withe dogs i have never heard of this i spent my whole life around hunting dogs but i have never heard of this what kind of dog do you use and how do you trian them l would like to know becuse there is becuman a lot of minke and i love hunting withe dogs also i dont know if i can aske this or not but i have read at one time in the UK otter was hunted withe dogs i have looked all overe to find how it was doing you see here were i live in K.Y otter are put in as furbers and we can hunt furbers withe dogs if anyone know how it was doing i woud love to know if you cant tlake about it i sorry i am new to this sit and i was just woundring thinkes

This guy has just been on the terrier section asking how you would hunt a terrier to ground now all of a sudden wants to know how to hunt mink smells like an anti to me

Get yourself a stinky old kipper, tie it to your schlong and dangle it in the water, preferably in an area mink have been sighted.

When the mink grabs hold, whip it out the water (you need to practice the hip swinging motion to get it right).

And bat the f**k out of it with a bit of 2x4, for added affect, hammer a rusty nail through said 2x4.

Simple really.

• Like 2

Get yourself a stinky old kipper, tie it to your schlong and dangle it in the water, preferably in an area mink have been sighted.

When the mink grabs hold, whip it out the water (you need to practice the hip swinging motion to get it right).

And bat the f**k out of it with a bit of 2x4, for added affect, hammer a rusty nail through said 2x4.

Simple really.

:notworthy:

Simple really.

:11: :11: :11: :laugh:

Just wondering if youve spent your whole life around hunting dogs and love hunting with em, what do you do with them? As youve asked how to work terriers, lurchers and how to hunt mink? yes sir the reasong i was asking terriers are just not used that much and mink are mostle traped and no one here that i know of use lurchers around here dogs are mostle used for coon withe the blacke and tan been the one l like the most also rabbet hunting withe begles if somhow i said or did somthing wronge i did not mine two it just that the ways that people in the U.K are so diffent then the ways we use in the area of K.Y i live in

Just wondering if youve spent your whole life around hunting dogs and love hunting with em, what do you do with them? As youve asked how to work terriers, lurchers and how to hunt mink? yes sir the reasong i was asking terriers are just not used that much and mink are mostle traped and no one here that i know of use lurchers around here dogs are mostle used for coon withe the blacke and tan been the one l like the most also rabbet hunting withe begles if somhow i said or did somthing wronge i did not mine two it just that the ways that people in the U.K are so diffent then the ways we use in the area of K.Y i live in

same way you hunt coon pal but on riverbanks , or like boar in the swamps by the way what hounds you got / walker/ bluetick/plots, or curs ;)

the problem is mate is that hunting mink has just turned illegal in the UK and your asking questiong on how it its done. Some people might think that you are trying to ensnare them into answering questions. There is plenty of infomation on how it its done (ironicly off anti-hunting websites) you just have to be carefull on what you do in differant countries.

• Like 1