Female Hunters ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do people (Men mostly) think that women who hunt are strange or vicious :crazy:   Wasn't that long ago most women prepared caught game for the dinner, be it filleting fish, or preparing birds.

Then my advice would be not to piss her off..!

This has been done before. The general consensus was that most of them are nuts. Buttermilf, cold water ethyl to name a few.   FTB

Posted Images

Mine can dress turkeys, chickens, ducks and geese as well, I have taught her loads...

my fella is a point and shoot kinda guy, im the one who kills, guts, skins and butchers while my fella watches tv, im self taught as had no-one to teach me although tbh hes a great housewife

Lab wears womens cloths , does that count ?

This is clearly a thread about women hunting not 'what does Lab do at the weekend'............ :censored:

Why do people (Men mostly) think that women who hunt are strange or vicious :crazy:

Wasn't that long ago most women prepared caught game for the dinner, be it filleting fish, or preparing birds. I'm sure if they had had the time in those days they would not have batted an eye at killing for the table also. Nothing like the useless fannies who wouldn't want to risk breaking a nail nowadays :D

• Like 4

Why do people (Men mostly) think that women who hunt are strange or vicious :crazy:

Not just women who hunt Moll.....women in general!! :laugh::laugh:

My mrs came with me ferreting once, she cried when I caught the first bunny so we cut that trip short and I go on my lonesome now. Plus she doesn't like insects etc. so it was never really going to work. Doesn't bother me though, same with fishing...you do it for a bit of peace etc. don't understand why you'd want to drag your woman with you with everything you do. Same with shopping, I hate shopping so she goes on her own while I go out with the mutt or go fishing, good arrangement me thinks :toast:

• Like 1

I feel the same Rob, the solitude of you alone with your hunting dog is the best thing on earth. Although one failing from a woman's point of view = muscle, blokes are usefull for carrying and lifting heavy prey.......... but that's about it :weight_lift2: :glare: :D

I also think women who hunt have to work harder than men :D

Men normally have a woman at home taking care of everything else, cooking and cleaning etc. Women who hunt have all the home stuff to do as well as hunting, butchering and the livestock care :angel:

Not just women who hunt Moll.....women in general!! :laugh::laugh:

My mrs came with me ferreting once, she cried when I caught the first bunny so we cut that trip short and I go on my lonesome now. Plus she doesn't like insects etc. so it was never really going to work. Doesn't bother me though, same with fishing...you do it for a bit of peace etc. don't understand why you'd want to drag your woman with you with everything you do. Same with shopping, I hate shopping so she goes on her own while I go out with the mutt or go fishing, good arrangement me thinks :toast:

I know what you are saying rob, but my woman is also my mate, sometimes she chooses to come, sometimes she doesn't. But she gets it, and has never stopped me going out.

Lol can see where this threads going to go.Andy likes coming out with the hounds now wasnt too sure at the start but as soon as he seen what happens he was hooked.I got into hunting as a young lass my dad and his dad where into deer hunting with the deerhounds etc and lurchers my dad raced his greyhounds and what not as well and i always had a love for it.My son is really into it as well as my daughter but my daughter wont eat rabbit or venison but she loves bambi :blink: ive never pointed the obvious out to her lol anything for a peaceful life.

Lab wears womens cloths , does that count ?

This is clearly a thread about women hunting not 'what does Lab do at the weekend'............ :censored:

if it was a what lab does at the weekend thread would be too long too read by now lol would probably melt the sites server :tongue2:

I feel the same Rob, the solitude of you alone with your hunting dog is the best thing on earth. Although one failing from a woman's point of view = muscle, blokes are usefull for carrying and lifting heavy prey.......... but that's about it :weight_lift2: :glare: :D

I also think women who hunt have to work harder than men :D

Men normally have a woman at home taking care of everything else, cooking and cleaning etc. Women who hunt have all the home stuff to do as well as hunting, butchering and the livestock care :angel:

What about us single blokes moll? We have all that to do too, we just get on with it tho rather than moaning about it! Lol! :boogie:

My missus has kept ferrets since she was a wee girl,, with her brother (quite a character :whistling: )

She will quite happily spend a day ferreting with me,, and looks after the ferrets and dogs when I`m away working..

She`s also addicted to THL and gets up and reads it every day at breakfast, before going to work!!,,(ferrets forums her fav)

So you can all say hello to her !!

ATB