Female Hunters ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do people (Men mostly) think that women who hunt are strange or vicious :crazy:   Wasn't that long ago most women prepared caught game for the dinner, be it filleting fish, or preparing birds.

Then my advice would be not to piss her off..!

This has been done before. The general consensus was that most of them are nuts. Buttermilf, cold water ethyl to name a few.   FTB

Posted Images

Why do people (Men mostly) think that women who hunt are strange or vicious :crazy:

Not just women who hunt Moll.....women in general!! :laugh::laugh:

My mrs came with me ferreting once, she cried when I caught the first bunny so we cut that trip short and I go on my lonesome now. Plus she doesn't like insects etc. so it was never really going to work. Doesn't bother me though, same with fishing...you do it for a bit of peace etc. don't understand why you'd want to drag your woman with you with everything you do. Same with shopping, I hate shopping so she goes on her own while I go out with the mutt or go fishing, good arrangement me thinks :toast:

I know what you are saying rob, but my woman is also my mate, sometimes she chooses to come, sometimes she doesn't. But she gets it, and has never stopped me going out.

Ahhh, I thought you were on about a bird.....I didn't realise you call Johnnyboy your woman!! He ain't counted! :laugh:

:feck: @ Rob

Don't you know Rob I don't hunt just talk about it on here mate. :tongue2:

Why do people (Men mostly) think that women who hunt are strange or vicious :crazy:

Not just women who hunt Moll.....women in general!! :laugh::laugh:

My mrs came with me ferreting once, she cried when I caught the first bunny so we cut that trip short and I go on my lonesome now. Plus she doesn't like insects etc. so it was never really going to work. Doesn't bother me though, same with fishing...you do it for a bit of peace etc. don't understand why you'd want to drag your woman with you with everything you do. Same with shopping, I hate shopping so she goes on her own while I go out with the mutt or go fishing, good arrangement me thinks :toast:

Bleeding simple, I have a full driving license, for Motorbikes only, Mary drives, makes sense now eh???

• 4 weeks later...

Whilst undoubtedly there will be women who hunt, we all really know that they should be at home cooking the tea or upto their elbows in the sink...........know your place, thats what I say!

Whilst undoubtedly there will be women who hunt, we all really know that they should be at home cooking the tea or upto their elbows in the sink...........know your place, thats what I say!

We all know where wilf's place is, in his bachelor pad cuddling up with his dogs ;)

We all know where wilf's place is, in his bachelor pad cuddling up with his dogs ;)

Single sad lonely 6 stone dwarf........thats me!

• Like 1

Single sad lonely 6 stone dwarf........thats me!

Poor wilf :laugh:

Grumpy_mine.jpg

• Like 1

love going out working my dogs day time mooching and lamping gives you such a buzz on a catch just couse were women blokes think you cant do it me and collie/grey have had some good nights out and with a few of here out working dogs and they have been amazed on how well we do so keep up ladys happy hunting