The Rabbinator

Hi,im comparitively new to the forum and firstly id like to say how much I enjoy your postings and all the good advice and experiences that you all pass on through the forums,in fact sitting on the canal boat the Jack at my feet and a mug of tea at night,you couldnt beat it.Anyway,my Jack Russell is a first class Busher and has even caught a couple of rabbits as well although he struggles to keep pace once he has flushed them out and as a result of this ive been thinking of perhaps getting a Bedlington or even a Lurcher and was almost set to try and pick up a pup until the following happened.

A bloke called Frank moored his boat next to mine and he has a Jack as well,so we started walking out together and one day he says that he fancies getting another Jack as company for his Bitch so he turns up with a chichuaha/jack russell cross called Saffy that he found on Gumtree for £100,this thing belonged to two shirtlifters in Luton who had kicked the shit out of the dog and gave their reason for wanting rid of the dog "that they were getting new carpets" honestly the dog rolled up on the towpath with a pink diamante collar,we fell about laughing.It was obvious the dog had been abused and it even suffered from submissive peeing,I felt like going to luton to grab them by the throat,over the last four weeks we have persevered with her Frank more so than myself and would you believe she has taken four rabbits in the last week,you want to see her go,ha ha we call her the Rabbinator and Franks like a man with two cocks,

ha ha,so if any of you boys in the Fen want to mate her: me? im thinking ill go find those soap droppers in Luton and see if theyve any more.Keep up with your postings,great site,all the best.

cross a yorkie with it to give it a better coat and you have the perfect hunting dog :thumbs:

and don't listen to all these people with their poncey patterdales and lakies....chihuauas are the way forward :gunsmilie:

I think a chihuaua X JRT cross sounds retarded, but how can you knock it really when it outperforms JRT (at catching rabbits :hmm: )!? I wonder what quality the chihuaua X posses that the JRT lacks? speed LOL? drive???

let's see a pic of this rabbinator

Edited by KawValley

A bloke called Frank moored his boat next to mine and he has a Jack as well,so we started walking out together and one day he says that he fancies getting another Jack as company for his Bitch so he turns up with a chichuaha/jack russell cross called Saffy that he found on Gumtree for £100,this thing belonged to two shirtlifters in Luton

:laugh:

Franks like a man with two cocks

:clapper: Brilliant

Enjoying all your replies and the Rabbinator has caught another three rabbits since I posted last,im organising some photos so you can see her for yourself,ha ha im gonna get Frank to look out that pink diamante collar she was wearing when he got her of the shirtlifters maybe we can raffle it off to some of you northern terrier boys to put on your Beddies and Patterdales cause we reckon thats the secret you know!good luck to you all!

Enjoying all your replies and the Rabbinator has caught another three rabbits since I posted last,im organising some photos so you can see her for yourself,ha ha im gonna get Frank to look out that pink diamante collar she was wearing when he got her of the shirtlifters maybe we can raffle it off to some of you northern terrier boys to put on your Beddies and Patterdales cause we reckon thats the secret you know!good luck to you all!

it's caught three summer rabbits in a week....f'ckin hell, everyone....destroy your lurchers quick, we've all been wasting our time...the real solution has been discovered!

cross a yorkie with it to give it a better coat and you have the perfect hunting dog :thumbs:

and don't listen to all these people with their poncey patterdales and lakies....chihuauas are the way forward :gunsmilie:

I think a chihuaua X JRT cross sounds retarded, but how can you knock it really when it outperforms JRT (at catching rabbits :hmm: )!? I wonder what quality the chihuaua X posses that the JRT lacks? speed LOL? drive???

yep there's loads..........homosexuality....bulging eyes...moon head...puny arsed body that even a rat could rip in half....erm, what else....oh yes, the JRT isn't a moronic novelty breed, bred for mincers that live in flats? you're right, the chihuaua cross has loads that the JRT doesn't have! :toast:

yep there's loads..........homosexuality....bulging eyes...moon head...puny arsed body that even a rat could rip in half....erm, what else....oh yes, the JRT isn't a moronic novelty breed, bred for mincers that live in flats? you're right, the chihuaua cross has loads that the JRT doesn't have! :toast:

:notworthy::rofl: :rofl: