AMY WINEHOUSE

awww such a shame ...loved her music still play her album all the time....feel for her family ..but her dad sometimes its like he milked her fame that she got alot from her madlifestyle ...maybe instead of plugging his own album he should have been trying harder to help her. That said you cant control your kids in end they do what they want to do ...still sad though.. :cry:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some right heartless c**ts on here.....either that or you,s have led immaculate squeeky clean lives...... I detest junkies as much as anyone else but i accept folk go through rough times,having wealt

Oh FFS were all a victim these days!. What the f**k happened to personal responsibility?   Sheas a grown woman not a f*****g kid?   No one forced her to jag herself and were all supposed to feel s

Live by the sword, Die by the sword. She knew the possible consequences of her life-style. Self inflicted as opposed to those poor souls taken in Norway.

Posted Images

f**k me lads if it were a smackhead/crackhead near u.ud all be saying thts another gone off the streets thank fukk.she's no better than any of the others.get a fukkin grip.(in the other hand heart out to her family)selfish b*****d...............

RANT OVER

f**k me lads if it were a smackhead/crackhead near u.ud all be saying thts another gone off the streets thank fukk.she's no better than any of the others.get a fukkin grip.(in the other hand heart out to her family)selfish b*****d...............

RANT OVER

your right,but still i no lads on drugs and my self is haveing a hard time on the beer at tho mo but its a shame all the same,we take theses things not noin how they get a grip on us,as sais rip :thumbs:

when i was young we took weed,it was the norm now its smack to kids now its the norm.school done get a 10 bag they see no wrong in it its the norm for them,look it could be your kid next :thumbs:

• Like 1

when i was young we took weed,it was the norm now its smack to kids now its the norm.school done get a 10 bag they see no wrong in it its the norm for them,look it could be your kid next :thumbs:

thats most sensible thing ive read on ur posts [bANNED TEXT] as u say its the norm these days to kids there weed is coke ect

im dreading my kid growing up so much to watch out for these days ..i live in a lovely village but you see kids all time taking drugs etc on my dog walks ..kids from all classes...a girl i baby sat as a baby is now addicted to horse drugs and always drinking ..breaks my heart she was such cute kid ...but then her mum is always drinking and buying it for her so..great role model there .. :no:

When i was young mates took drugs though some off us never so its a choice not a must , though your right it can happen to anyones kids , kids look up to singers/footballers and when there carryin on like her and promoted as "CELEBRETIES" its looked on as cool , press/media promote these people which is a mistake , as someone said the local junkie dies no 1 gives a feck , the Prime ministers wife just made a statement about this , didnt hear her makin individual statements when British soldiers come back dead from wars , maybe its me but i think they all have there morals/responsibilities wrong !

• Like 1

Oh dear, she joins the '27 forever club' along with these-

Jim Morrison of the Doors (December 8, 1943 - July 3, 1971)

Janis Joplin of the Big Brother Holding Company (January 19, 1943 - October 4, 1970)

Jimi Hendrix of Jimi Hendrix and the Experience (November 27, 1942 - September 18, 1970)

Jean-Michel Basquiat Neo-Expressionist Painter (December 22, 1960 - August 12, 1988)

Robert Johnson (May 8, 1911 - August 16, 1938)

Kurt Cobain of Nirvana (February 20, 1967 - April 5, 1994)

Dave Alexander of The Stooges (June 3, 1947 - February 10, 1975)

Ron McKernan of the Grateful Dead (September 8, 1945 - March 8, 1973)

Brian Jones of the Rolling Stones (February 28, 1942 - July 3, 1969)

Mia Zapata of the Gits (August 25, 1965 - July 7, 1993)

Kristen Pfaff of Hole (May 26, 1967 - June 16, 1994)

Alan Wilson of Canned Heat (July 4, 1943 - September 3, 1970)

Chris Bell of Big Star (January 12, 1951 - December 27, 1978)

D. Boon of Minutemen (April 1, 1958 - December 22, 1985)

Les Harvey of Stone The Crows ( - May 3, 1972)

Helmut Koellen of Triumvirat (March 2, 1950 - May 3, 1977)

Gary Thain of Uriah Heap (May 15, 1948 - December 8, 1975)

Jesse Belvin (December 15, 1932 - February 6, 1960)

Malcolm Hale of Spanky and Our Gang (May 17, 1941 - October 30, 1968)

Arlester "Dyke" Christian (June 13, 1943 - March 13, 1971)

Orish Grinstead (June 2, 1980 - April 20, 2008)

Bryan Ottoson of American Head Charge

Jeremy Ward of The Mars Volta (May 5, 1976 - May 25, 2003)

Maria Serrano Serrano of Passion Fruit (November 26, 1973 - November 24, 2001)

Jonathan Brandis (April 13, 1976 - November 12, 2003)

Alexandre Levy

Louis Chauvin

Nat Jaffe

Rudy Lewis of The Drifters

Roger Lee Durham of Bloodstone

Wallace Yohn of Chase

Pete Ham of Badfinger

Pete de Freitas of Echo & the Bunnymen

Richey James Edwards of Manic Street Preachers

Fat Pat

Freaky Tah of Lost Boyz

Sean McCabe of Ink & Dagger

Valentin Elizalde

Shannon Hoon of Blind Melon (September 26, 1967 - October 21, 1995)

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Celebrities_that_died_at_age_27#ixzz1SxFXTO3j

i no girls of 12 who tell me get a life just have a smoke :icon_eek: poor girls have no clue,theres not alot i can do but i no there mate and at 14,the things they do is crazy :thumbdown: i blame the man what gives then the shit,kids at that age just dont understad