AMY WINEHOUSE

all i no is things are never as black and white as some may think :thumbs:

Your right mate but the fact of the matter is, and probably whats more annoying is that she was graced with a talent and chose to go down the wrong path. She wasn't a silly girl, she knew the downfalls of drugs and chose to ignore them. Imagine having half the chances she has had in life....would you waste them...?.. :hmm:

i realy dont no mate,i couldent say but the chancers i have had i f****d them all up :wallbash: i just hate when folk judge a man or woman in this case when they have no clue about it :thumbs: i come from a good famly so f**k nos why am like i am,as someone said some folk are stronger minded than others,am one of the weak ones, :thumbs: dont make me scum just a weak minded man

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some right heartless c**ts on here.....either that or you,s have led immaculate squeeky clean lives...... I detest junkies as much as anyone else but i accept folk go through rough times,having wealt

Oh FFS were all a victim these days!. What the f**k happened to personal responsibility?   Sheas a grown woman not a f*****g kid?   No one forced her to jag herself and were all supposed to feel s

Live by the sword, Die by the sword. She knew the possible consequences of her life-style. Self inflicted as opposed to those poor souls taken in Norway.

Posted Images

all i no is things are never as black and white as some may think :thumbs:

Your right mate but the fact of the matter is, and probably whats more annoying is that she was graced with a talent and chose to go down the wrong path. She wasn't a silly girl, she knew the downfalls of drugs and chose to ignore them. Imagine having half the chances she has had in life....would you waste them...?.. :hmm:

i realy dont no mate,i couldent say but the chancers i have had i f****d them all up :wallbash: i just hate when folk judge a man or woman in this case when they have no clue about it :thumbs: i come from a good famly so f**k nos why am like i am,as someone said some folk are stronger minded than others,am one of the weak ones, :thumbs: dont make me scum just a weak minded man

Wait a minute mate..............are you one of britains biggest hidden musical talent or something... :icon_eek: Are you a junkie smackhead running around the streets breaking into houses and robbing folk? No mate i dont think your neither......so what to do is have a look at what you've got, that includes a wee boy mind.. :thumbs: give yourself a shake and stop putting yourself down. Where do you see yourself going in life if you beat yourself up all the time? Things dont change for you you have to make them change.....go do it.. :thumbs:

not puttin myself down at all but dont judge some one when in till you walked in there shoes,yes she f**k up and paid for it,am done on this one :laugh:

Do you read the stuff you type mate....you constantly put yourself down. Now its time to stop pussy footing around and tell you the score.........give yourself a shake and kick on and make the most of your life ffs... :thumbs:

not puttin myself down at all but dont judge some one when in till you walked in there shoes,yes she f**k up and paid for it,am done on this one :laugh:

Do you read the stuff you type mate....you constantly put yourself down. Now its time to stop pussy footing around and tell you the score.........give yourself a shake and kick on and make the most of your life ffs... :thumbs:

you should join loose women lol

agony aunt of THL

If your slightly weak minded/ easily swayed and in that industry it is all to easy to fall into the trap.

Yes she should never have started in the first place but I'm sure she knew that, once your on that slippery slope getting off it is harder than anything.

We employed a lad a friend from years ago last year who had gone down that path, he was clean now and wanted a chance, he worked with us for around 4 mnths, but we were working away and would go to the pub most nights,. He ended up having to leave because he felt too tempted if he had a drink, he knew the signs and didn't want to slip up again he felt being away from home with temptation all around was too much. He had caused his family so much heart ache over the years it's untrue, but they have rallied round for him and supported him to the hilt, his mum was over the top in her thanks when he came to work for us cause no-one with give him a chance.

I'm sure we've all made wrong choices and decisions, and I'm in no way condoning the life styles of junkies or whatever, but there's some pretty heartless posts on this thread.

• Like 1

agony aunt of THL

Wi his accent ,,eh`d have tae be this yin

http://www.speakoutuk.com/images/speaker-index/KayeAdams.jpg

lol

agony aunt of THL

Wi his accent ,,eh`d have tae be this yin

http://www.speakoutuk.com/images/speaker-index/KayeAdams.jpg

lol

:laugh: ......your a fine one too talk about accents tae......75% of this forum never has a clue what your on about..... :laugh: