AMY WINEHOUSE

god i got bored looking through the same few who comment on anything,a smackhead died end of.ive worked for over 20 yrs with people who have drug/alcohol problems theres only a few that make it through to the end of rehabilitation sadly most dont. call it a weakness or whatever you want some people will never recover from there habits and amy whinehouse was one of them.ideation you blow smoke up your own ass,making out you know everything about anything,work alongside some ex forces lads who took drugs to try healing what they witnessed in a war zone then make your usual dribble.

well with f*****g attitude towards them, then its no wonder is it!!!! :hmm: :hmm:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some right heartless c**ts on here.....either that or you,s have led immaculate squeeky clean lives...... I detest junkies as much as anyone else but i accept folk go through rough times,having wealt

Oh FFS were all a victim these days!. What the f**k happened to personal responsibility?   Sheas a grown woman not a f*****g kid?   No one forced her to jag herself and were all supposed to feel s

Live by the sword, Die by the sword. She knew the possible consequences of her life-style. Self inflicted as opposed to those poor souls taken in Norway.

Posted Images

all i no is things are never as black and white as some may think :thumbs:

Your right mate but the fact of the matter is, and probably whats more annoying is that she was graced with a talent and chose to go down the wrong path. She wasn't a silly girl, she knew the downfalls of drugs and chose to ignore them. Imagine having half the chances she has had in life....would you waste them...?.. :hmm:

have you thought of going into drug and alcohol counsiling ? your wasted on here ? there's a load of people out there that could realy do with your words of wisdom, having said that with nearly 6000 posts you seem very opinionated on others, do you get out with your dogs much ?

Yes i do, thanks very much! But since the season doesn't start for me until Sept al keep posting words of wisdom for you.... :bye:

Well it seems a lot of folks on here spout as much sh*te as the anti's who have never seen hounds hunt :wallbash: ,if you haven't been there then you know feck all end of and really have no room to comment on what you know nothing about.I'll also add some of the smack heads and herion addicts(there is a difference)i've known in my time have been more honest,up front and reliable than some of the spineless backstabbing pricks i've met in the dog game and thats a fact.

Well it seems a lot of folks on here spout as much sh*te as the anti's who have never seen hounds hunt :wallbash: ,if you haven't been there then you know feck all end of and really have no room to comment on what you know nothing about.I'll also add some of the smack heads and herion addicts(there is a difference)i've known in my time have been more honest,up front and reliable than some of the spineless backstabbing pricks i've met in the dog game and thats a fact.

What one are you then smack head or herion addict?????????????????????????????

funny that,cause every story i ever hear of smack heads its never a nice story.usually involves thieving,child welfare,prostitution,dirty.untrustworthy and so on so forth.however i will have to take your word for the ones you have met.cause me personally i wouldnt associate with them and one whiff of anyone i know using the dan mack id drop them like a hot tattie. :yes:

:thumbs: One less skaghead less :toast:

i hope no one in your family has to deal with addiction,toasting the death of a young women,you are a total f****n tosser , :feck: :wankerzo4:

Well ive got a sister that is one and the sooner she's in a hole the better no good to no one so stick that up your arse :feck:

How you can say that about your sister is beyond me,lost my brother on that shit when he was 27,saddest time of my life,that was 13yr ago and still hurts like f**k

Because she's a piece of shite who not one of the family bother with. But all tryed to help her but she shit on everyone

Who left her kids on there own at 2 & 4 years old and went to the pub and where found down the street crying trying to find there mum.

They where took in to care and my mum went to court and got Custody of them. That night she went round to my mums and

battered her black & blue ripping her hair out for getting Custody of them. My mum brought the kids up for about 12 years till

she died of cancer then the kids had to go back into care. Thats just the tip of the ice burg

SO DONT TELL ME TORCHY OR THAT FU@CKING GREG WHAT I SHOULD THINK

Christian i would say most people who have, or have had an addict in the family have got similar stories , an addict don,t just f**k there lives up they f**k up everyones life around them,..but for all the bad shit my brother done he was a f*****g decent lad before touching heroin .Ferreting,lamping,fishing we used to do the lot together,and i would have him back in a heartbeat mate....I would wish death on the scum c**ts who deal it though.

well said :thumbs: