AMY WINEHOUSE

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some right heartless c**ts on here.....either that or you,s have led immaculate squeeky clean lives...... I detest junkies as much as anyone else but i accept folk go through rough times,having wealt

Oh FFS were all a victim these days!. What the f**k happened to personal responsibility?   Sheas a grown woman not a f*****g kid?   No one forced her to jag herself and were all supposed to feel s

Live by the sword, Die by the sword. She knew the possible consequences of her life-style. Self inflicted as opposed to those poor souls taken in Norway.

Posted Images

Al say again.........2 types....the type who do it too be sociable and the type that steal and mug to feed an addiction. Big difference between the two whatever there chosen drug is. Just dont expect people to feel sorry for someone who loses there life by a decision made by themselves and no c**t else.

:thumbs: One less skaghead less :toast:

i hope no one in your family has to deal with addiction,toasting the death of a young women,you are a total f****n tosser , :feck: :wankerzo4:

Well ive got a sister that is one and the sooner she's in a hole the better no good to no one so stick that up your arse :feck:

How you can say that about your sister is beyond me,lost my brother on that shit when he was 27,saddest time of my life,that was 13yr ago and still hurts like f**k

i hope no one in your family has to deal with addiction,toasting the death of a young women,you are a total f****n tosser , :feck: :wankerzo4:

Well ive got a sister that is one and the sooner she's in a hole the better no good to no one so stick that up your arse :feck:

How you can say that about your sister is beyond me,lost my brother on that shit when he was 27,saddest time of my life,that was 13yr ago and still hurts like f**k

Because she's a piece of shite who not one of the family bother with. But all tryed to help her but she shit on everyone

Who left her kids on there own at 2 & 4 years old and went to the pub and where found down the street crying trying to find there mum.

They where took in to care and my mum went to court and got Custody of them. That night she went round to my mums and

battered her black & blue ripping her hair out for getting Custody of them. My mum brought the kids up for about 12 years till

she died of cancer then the kids had to go back into care. Thats just the tip of the ice burg

SO DONT TELL ME TORCHY OR THAT FU@CKING GREG WHAT I SHOULD THINK

Edited by christian71
  • Like 1

Being an addict does one thing to everybody..........it takes away all self-respect and respect for anybody especially your loved ones.Yes we should all feel for her family BUT ultimatley she didn't care about them as she made the selfish decision to carry on taking drugs after numerous attempts at rehab which would've worked had she been doing rehab for herself.All addicts can become ex-addicts if they really want it themselves........I've seen enough addicts become recovering addicts and still are because they stopped being SELFISH and made the right choice,Amy was selfish and now her loved ones will be hurting for all there days......WHY,because she was selfish!

• Like 2

Because she's a piece of shite who not one of the family bother with. But all tryed to help her but she shit on everyone

Who left her kids on there own at 2 & 4 years old and where found down the street crying trying to find there mum.

They where took in to care and my mum went to court and got Custody of them. That night she went round to my mums and

battered her black & blue ripping her hair out for getting Custody of them. My mum brought the kids up for about 12 years

she died of cancer then the kids had to go back into care. Thats just the tip of the ice burg

You tell em Christian! Woooo :laugh:

f*****g sympathetic wishy-washy blame game twats.

No one sticks a pipe in there gob or a neddle in there arm, whether they had a bad upbringing or not.

They are WEAK people.

FTB

Who left her kids on there own at 2 & 4 years old and where found down the street crying trying to find there mum.

battered her black & blue ripping her hair out for getting Custody of them. My mum brought the kids up for about 12 years till

sorry to here about your mum mate :thumbs:

sorry to here about your mum mate :thumbs:

She was one of the good ones mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

Who left her kids on there own at 2 & 4 years old and went to the pub and where found down the street crying trying to find there mum.

same old story christian in differant towns the length of the country

Just another alcoholic junkie who's come to a sad and lonely end. Sad, just as any unnecessary death is sad. But no great loss. IMO

She had some talent. But not as much as some give her credit for.

Lets hope the record company can recoup the money they have wasted on her over the years in order that they might invest it in someone who actually has a huge talent and the common sense to make the most of it and their lives. Unlike Ms Amy Winehouse.

did,nt tell you what you should think,just said your a f****n wanker :wankerzo4: