AMY WINEHOUSE

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some right heartless c**ts on here.....either that or you,s have led immaculate squeeky clean lives...... I detest junkies as much as anyone else but i accept folk go through rough times,having wealt

Oh FFS were all a victim these days!. What the f**k happened to personal responsibility?   Sheas a grown woman not a f*****g kid?   No one forced her to jag herself and were all supposed to feel s

Live by the sword, Die by the sword. She knew the possible consequences of her life-style. Self inflicted as opposed to those poor souls taken in Norway.

Posted Images

Live by the sword, Die by the sword. She knew the possible

consequences of her life-style. Self inflicted as opposed

to those poor souls taken in Norway. :cry:

never a truer word spoken mate :thumbs:

Filthy smackhead. World is a better place without her.

What a terrible role model for all the kids who buy her music to fund her addictions.

JMO

FTB

am sure her famly wouldent think so

What a terrible role model for all the kids who buy her music to fund her addictions.

JMO

FTB

and what about that call girls family? with you spreading vicious lies that you had pumped her? tut tut.... :tongue2::whistling:

JMO

FTB

and what about that call girls family? with you spreading vicious lies that you had pumped her? tut tut.... :tongue2::whistling:

naughty but that was her buisness lol

JMO

FTB

she was a musician,why do you think she should be a role model for kids, and no the world it not a better place with out her, she never claimed to be mother teresa

JMO

FTB

I'm sure in time they will think she was a selfish c**t :yes:

FTB

JMO

FTB

she was a musician,why do you think she should be a role model for kids, and no the world it not a better place with out her, she never claimed to be mother teresa

Thats your opinion and I have mine.

All smackheads are vermin.

FTB

• Like 1

JMO

FTB

FTB

what a silly post :laugh:

JMO

FTB

FTB

what a silly post :laugh:

POT KETTLE BLACK

:o

FTB

what a waste of a life very talented individual but was always looking for the next high . only was going to end in one way.i cant feel sorry for her she led her own life and made her own decisions its her family and freinds left behind i feel for r.i.p. amy winehouse.

:thumbs: One less skaghead less :toast:

i hope no one in your family has to deal with addiction,toasting the death of a young women,you are a total f****n tosser , :feck: :wankerzo4:

Well ive got a sister that is one and the sooner she's in a hole the better no good to no one so stick that up your arse :feck: