Pup has no enargy

Alrite everyone hope someone can help as I carnt get to the vet till Monday night

My pup has no energy and is just sleeping all the time he is 15 weeks old and has been back to the lad who bread him for a week coz I was on holiday

At the lads house he was with his mother sister and another dog and now he is by himself in his pen

He is eating and drinking fine but has slight diorhea do you think he is sulking he used to have loads of energy but I have to go and make him come out of his kennel

What do you think

Alrite everyone hope someone can help as I carnt get to the vet till Monday night

My pup has no energy and is just sleeping all the time he is 15 weeks old and has been back to the lad who bread him for a week coz I was on holiday

At the lads house he was with his mother sister and another dog and now he is by himself in his pen

He is eating and drinking fine but has slight diorhea do you think he is sulking he used to have loads of energy but I have to go and make him come out of his kennel

What do you think

Sounds like he may have picked up a bug or something is he vaccinated ?

similar to what i had with a pup years back i gave the pup baby rusks and warm milk for a few days the f****r was soon back tear arseing about get the pup checked on the safe side but i would defo give the pup baby rusk all the goodness in em is great for pups i swear by em now...

atb wl :thumbs: