CLA game fair

I will be honest mate i really used to like game fairs meeting up with guys with the same interest's as me ,putting names to faces off the sights ,seeing the new stuff and buying what i need for the season . But now i don't bother much to expensive and there turning into country fairs no game fairs .Fine if your wanting Furniture,plants or clothes etc .

But enjoy yourself and post your views thumbs.gif

i havent been to the cla gamefair for years pal but would love to go to one again i was looking to go this year but its a bit to far for me to travel. i think the cla gamefair is one of the best around i always enjoyed it ,a good day out. :thumbs:

Bigash bit of advice,the CLA is massive and you wont get around it all in one day :thumbs: pick what you want to see and go direct its the only way.Enjoy your day but dont come away thinking all Game/Country Fairs are the same as this one :thumbs:

Y.I.s Leeview

Here at the minute just got back to a campsite we are staying at! It really is enormous!

We got there at 8.10 and haven't stopped right through until 6.15 it's a long tiring day but lots of goodies to have a look at. Been to a lot of gamefairs and nothing compares to this one, you will have a good day for sure!

Liam