Blue Laguna bitch whippet

Hi there sorry to say I am selling my blue whippet bitch she is 19 1/2" lovely deep blue, she has raced but i brought her for working lamping & ratting.

Never bred from her she is into her 2nd season now 2yrs old in august- Full paper work & vet book with her

Time & change of hobbies forces sale- There is nothing wrong with her at all & she is like a s**t off a shovel good homes only apply, very good strike rate with rabbits & longears,

Very good early pace & good stamina with brilliant top end, jumps, & retrieve's I am based in kent but am willing to half way for right person.

£550.00p No offers.

Pm for Numberpost-41157-0-71239200-1311169478_thumb.jpgpost-41157-0-61558700-1311169497_thumb.jpgpost-41157-0-66435100-1311169521_thumb.jpg

She is from coopermow x strike while the irons hot so sooty sam lord of the knight lauguna very good lines £550.00p for her at the stage & trainging she has had is a very fair price.

550 for a wippet :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::icon_eek:

laguna :wallbash: mb :wallbash: its like groundhog day on here :laugh:

She is from coopermow x strike while the irons hot so sooty sam lord of the knight lauguna very good lines £550.00p for her at the stage & trainging she has had is a very fair price.

It's whippet by the way! And 550 for a two year old well bred very good looking bitch that's had the training and doin the job, when you can go pay 350-450 for an 8 week old pup and take a chance. I got a two year old whippet here doin her job and the time I put into her you just couldn't afford to buy her mate no matter how much you got! Wind ya neck in if ya not after a whippet why you even reading the post sayin whippet for sale never mind commenting on it!! Cracking looking bitch mate in great shape I've had a dog with similar breeding and he loved the red uns before I retired him. Best of luck with the sale fella.

Yis

Jonny

It's whippet by the way! And 550 for a two year old well bred very good looking bitch that's had the training and doin the job, when you can go pay 350-450 for an 8 week old pup and take a chance. I got a two year old whippet here doin her job and the time I put into her you just couldn't afford to buy her mate no matter how much you got! Wind ya neck in if ya not after a whippet why you even reading the post sayin whippet for sale never mind commenting on it!! Cracking looking bitch mate in great shape I've had a dog with similar breeding and he loved the red uns before I retired him. Best of luck with the sale fella.

Yis

Jonny

a fair price from a genuine dog man by the looks of it,as said it keeps the dog dealers/breeders away or the run the mothers out of it and sell it on knobs.good looking strong dog mate.

Yis

Jonny

a fair price from a genuine dog man by the looks of it,as said it keeps the dog dealers/breeders away or the run the mothers out of it and sell it on knobs.good looking strong dog mate.

nice dog