A dog for Ditch

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...showtopic=20909

right, i have been watching this topic for a few days now... there's a big black dog free to good home in Hampshire. there's a Ditch_Shitter in co. Leitrim who really wants him. so, come on people, i'm sure someone here can come up with a plan to unite dog & potential new owner. there's enough of us, surely there's got to be a way? i'm almost considering drving from norfolk to pick the dog up, and delivering it! it's a shame that there's a good home waiting for the dog, it's just several hundred miles away, across a sea, and currently no way of getting him there.

anyone planning a holiday? know any long-distance truck drivers? even some kind of relay to get him there?

right, i have been watching this topic for a few days now... there's a big black dog free to good home in Hampshire. there's a Ditch_Shitter in co. Leitrim who wants him. so, come on people, i'm sure someone here can come up with a plan to unite dog & potential new owner. there's enough of us, surely there's got to be a way? i'm almost considering drving from norfolk to pick the dog up, and deliver it!

Good post mate.Like you say there must be someone who can take the dog over there.Be food for thought for the f*****g anti's,if we pulled this one off eh.F**k im starting to feel like Rolf Harris already. :laugh:

right, i have been watching this topic for a few days now... there's a big black dog free to good home in Hampshire. there's a Ditch_Shitter in co. Leitrim who really wants him. so, come on people, i'm sure someone here can come up with a plan to unite dog & potential new owner. there's enough of us, surely there's got to be a way? i'm almost considering drving from norfolk to pick the dog up, and delivering it! it's a shame that there's a good home waiting for the dog, it's just several hundred miles away, across a sea, and currently no way of getting him there.

anyone planning a holiday? know any long-distance truck drivers? even some kind of relay to get him there?

Right i hope ive replied to this right. When i need to get a dog to Ireland i either use a chap called Len who transports dogs between ireland and the tracks in the south of england evrey week.

Or the Transport manager called Jim of the Scarvagh Thoroughbred stud in Ireland comes over evrey Wednesday to Dorset with the Lorry.

I could dig out some numbers if you need them.

Guest Lurcherbitch

Anything i can do?? am sure peakhound will be pleased to help to. In fact we was talking about paying him a visit....but we cant afford it right now. What a bloody shame :cry: .

I'll stop waffling now.....Just ask if i can do :victory:

excellent! now we're getting somewhere! :clapper::D

if countrymaids contacts can get the dog all the way there, that'd be brilliant. if not, we need to find someone to get the dog onto the ferry & across the sea.

good work people! :good:

countrymaid, you have pm

Here's a list of greyhound transporters that could help.

IAN WATERWORTH DOG TRANSPORTER

Mobile 07831 523369

Aiden Mcallister 00353 8636 98533 or mobile 0775 969 0354

Donal Croke 00353 5139 1247 and Irish mobile 00353 8680 96375 also email info@greyhounds.ie

Michael Power (home) 00353 5138 7530 (Irish Mobile) 00353 8725 74807 and mobile for UK 0797 381 5522

â€Transport4u Greyhound Transportâ€

YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN RACING GREYHOUNDS

Telephone Paul

07708 145391

E –mail – dm001i1125@blueyonder.co.uk

Greyhound Transport Service

Modern Air-Conditioned Vans

Call:Graham 07810-731315

Hope this helps.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:cry: Call it off, people. Sorry. I'm too gutted ~ as I'm sure is Terrier_Stuff ~ to go into this just now.

I would add though that, having come across this Thread a while ago, I was so deeply moved I simply sat here and burst into f*cking tears. Thankyou, all. Sadly, it's a no go.