WILD LIFE PATROL

some good dogs on there and its good to see them walking away with no arrests :thumbs:

2 will end up with a court summons

true but nothing will happen :thumbs:

£300

small price to pay imo :thumbs:

yea i was happy with 300, thought i was gettin book thru at me

if it really was you, good lad :thumbs:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

next weeks looks good bullx in the back looks like it done abit........

Missed it, was out with the dog. I've given up watching programmes like this anyway, they're always the same bunny-hugging anti bullshit and they make me angry.

the hare getting caught behind the police car was class.

Posted Images

it went round the police car 3/4 times before she got it they never put none of that on tho

was you there?

just read the thread properly, i bet your arse was twitching when you seen the dog running towards the police.

who was the lad that put his leg out to try and trip the dog up :laugh:

"Suspected hare coursers" with terriers ratting,now that plum sticks his foot out to trip the dog coursing the hare,he is a total gonk.

That made me laugh, When they pulled up to the team ratting i must addmit tho when i see that bit with the blondish woman there with the wooly hat on with her cammo jacket on the first person that poped in my head was Moll off here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

your not the only one! :laugh:

it went round the police car 3/4 times before she got it they never put none of that on tho

was you there?

just read the thread properly, i bet your arse was twitching when you seen the dog running towards the police.

lol it would have been mate i didn't know it was the police until i got back to the car, the support officer was sayin come on lad come ere your dog here i thought it was a daft farmer and was tellin him to jog on until i noticed he had a radio and headset and was threatening to arrest me, was proper gutted lol it was in berwick, driffield to be fair i've had worst police he could of locked me up all night but let us go and i was the only 1 that got a summons

was you there?

lol it would have been mate i didn't know it was the police until i got back to the car, the support officer was sayin come on lad come ere your dog here i thought it was a daft farmer and was tellin him to jog on until i noticed he had a radio and headset and was threatening to arrest me, was proper gutted lol it was in berwick, driffield to be fair i've had worst police he could of locked me up all night but let us go and i was the only 1 that got a summons

fair play mate you got a result there :thumbs:

Missed it, worth watching on iplayer or not?

tryed it pal , video dunt work :blink:

try this..

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=257049&module=whatson&title=wildlife-patrol&referrer=home&day=yesterday&channel=itv1

Just watched it (skipping the bits about fish and cats!)....pretty pointless viewing to be honest.

You'd think a gamekeeper would know enough about things to be able to distinguish between a group ratting and people hare coursing wouldn't you, even from a distance!

And on national TV the copper quoted "you do know that hunting mammals with dogs is illegal don't you".

I do find it irritating though that they're talking about the decline in the hare population and yet they don't mention the fact they're being shot a lot more now because of the ban....it's all down to farming are hare coursing :wallbash:

If im absolutely honest, I didnt think it was too bad. Other than a couple of daft things said I didnt feel like it was intended in the same malicious way that countryfile did last year. It wasnt about giving a fair argument, just showing the job of the wildlife crime officer chasing coursing men about. If anything I thought it showed what a farce the law is, catch the lads and tell them off :blink: lol. They could have showed alot more emotionally provoking footage but left it all fairly clean and even the lads that were collared behaved and came across as normal civilised people, not getting violent or rowdy as the bbc and antis would have the public believe.

I thought chasing that lost porpoise a complete waste of police time, stuff like that should be left to the RSPCA and other such animal 'welfare' organisations. However, like I said to my dad who made the same comment "the more porpoises they are trying to save the less coursing lads they are chasing".

Next weeks looks interesting. Im just waiting for badgers to be mentioned and then I feel things may start to look alot worse! Half an hour of smashed up terriers and bull crosses pulling a billy all over blood stained stubble would make things seriously fecking hot nationwide come september and I wouldnt be at all surprised if it isnt coming. Anybody wearing camo with a dog in the countryside will be reported. Lets hope last night is as bad as it gets!

Edited by Born Hunter

If im absolutely honest, I didnt think it was too bad. Other than a couple of daft things said I didnt feel like it was intended in the same malicious way that countryfile did last year. It wasnt about giving a fair argument, just showing the job of the wildlife crime officer chasing coursing men about. If anything I thought it showed what a farce the law is, catch the lads and tell them off :blink: lol. They could have showed alot more emotionally provoking footage but left it all fairly clean and even the lads that were collared behaved and came across as normal civilised people, not getting violent or rowdy as the bbc and antis would have the public believe.

I thought chasing that lost porpoise a complete waste of police time, stuff like that should be left to the RSPCA and other such animal 'welfare' organisations. However, like I said to my dad who made the same comment "the more porpoises they are trying to save the less coursing lads they are chasing".

Next weeks looks interesting. Im just waiting for badgers to be mentioned and then I feel things may start to look alot worse! Half an hour of smashed up terriers and bull crosses pulling a billy all over blood stained stubble would make things seriously fecking hot nationwide come september and I wouldnt be at all surprised if it isnt coming. Anybody wearing camo with a dog in the countryside will be reported. Lets hope last night is as bad as it gets!

It's a bit wierd that they're paying someone as a full time job to drive round looking for people coursing and then everyone just walks away isn't it, just shows what a waste of money it is. And then even for the ones that got a summons, they can't really prove the intent can they? There wasn't any evidence of the bloke actively encouraging his dog to go after a hare.

I was thinking though, at the end when it was showing next weeks show they showed that bull x in the back of the van and the bloke said they were just rabbiting. If they pulled you up and your dog was scared up but you weren't actually hunting, or were just rabbiting, is there anything they can do about that?

It's a bit wierd that they're paying someone as a full time job to drive round looking for people coursing and then everyone just walks away isn't it, just shows what a waste of money it is. And then even for the ones that got a summons, they can't really prove the intent can they? There wasn't any evidence of the bloke actively encouraging his dog to go after a hare.

I was thinking though, at the end when it was showing next weeks show they showed that bull x in the back of the van and the bloke said they were just rabbiting. If they pulled you up and your dog was scared up but you weren't actually hunting, or were just rabbiting, is there anything they can do about that?

You bought the dog last week off of a bloke in the pub, he told ya it was a good rabbiter. What he did with it before was his business.

Feck knows, guess we will see in a week...

Edited by Born Hunter