• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If hes lied about something silly like that has he lied about anything else ????????

busted ok but i was havein the crack pissed up the first bird was real i was just keepin the thread going,wrong thing to to but hay.........not once i have i come one here and lied about bein a hunter or enything what realy matters,and yes i have met folk of here and would like to think they think am sound,sold alot of stuff on here to and never f****d enyone over,never, :big_boss: i welcome all shit as i would do the same :icon_eek: my bad made my self look a propper twat but as said just haveing the crack i was but,lol

i a welcome the shit :victory:

jim your sound as f**k mate and after saturday i no your a "sessioner" of the highest order :toast: :toast: f**k me mate ive got to worry about pissing over one of the maddest blokes in towns staircase when i was drunk out of my face that night :icon_eek::doh::laugh: :laugh: im never gonna live that down so dont worry mate we all f**k up now and again, trust me id rather be in your shoes atleast you can just log off :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs: :thumbs:

ps get yourself over again ASAP :thumbs: :thumbs:

glad to see your back on jim.

have you seen him since ste :laugh:

busted ok but i was havein the crack pissed up the first bird was real i was just keepin the thread going,wrong thing to to but hay.........not once i have i come one here and lied about bein a hunter or enything what realy matters,and yes i have met folk of here and would like to think they think am sound,sold alot of stuff on here to and never f****d enyone over,never, :big_boss: i welcome all shit as i would do the same :icon_eek: my bad made my self look a propper twat but as said just haveing the crack i was but,lol

jim your sound as f**k mate and after saturday i no your a "sessioner" of the highest order :toast: :toast: f**k me mate ive got to worry about pissing over one of the maddest blokes in towns staircase when i was drunk out of my face that night :icon_eek::doh::laugh: im never gonna live that down so dont worry mate we all f**k up now and again, trust me id rather be in your shoes atleast you can just log off :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

ps get yourself over again ASAP :thumbs:

not yet mate :laugh: but spoke to him on the phone and he is sound about it, thank f**k :laugh: :laugh: BUT i know when i next go for a drink with him im getting some stick about that :icon_redface::laugh:

:thumbs: Well done son, your a bigger man for admitting your wrong than most of the c**ts slagging you. Well bigger in the baws atleast, they must be dragging on the ground lol couldn't resist :tongue2:

jim your sound as f**k mate and after saturday i no your a "sessioner" of the highest order :toast: :toast: f**k me mate ive got to worry about pissing over one of the maddest blokes in towns staircase when i was drunk out of my face that night :icon_eek::doh::laugh: im never gonna live that down so dont worry mate we all f**k up now and again, trust me id rather be in your shoes atleast you can just log off :laugh: :laugh: :thumbs:

ps get yourself over again ASAP :thumbs:

not yet mate :laugh: but spoke to him on the phone and he is sound about it, thank f**k :laugh: :laugh: BUT i know when i next go for a drink with him im getting some stick about that :icon_redface::laugh:

its all on vid to... :boogie: oh and you have a small wennie :big_boss:

:thumbs: Well done son, your a bigger man for admitting your wrong than most of the c**ts slagging you. Well bigger in the baws atleast, they must be dragging on the ground lol couldn't resist :tongue2:

sound mate,as i said what a twat i am but i was realy just fucin about beleve it or not but i regreat it to f**k now lol,but beleve these balls dont drag,,,wish they was i wouldent be in the shit i am in now :angel:

Well done for coming back. I take it that the rope did snap?

:whistling:

Anyhoo, I have a very good memory and will systematically drop that horrible post in now and again, as I am sure others will too. Just to keep you on your toes. :laugh: Cant let you off the hook that easy.

:thumbs:

FTB

ohhhhhhhhhhh i no :laugh: wouldent want it no other way :laugh: but am stayin of here now :icon_eek: just till my pups up and running so i can add something constutive to the site :thumbs: if not al just pop on and lie about it :laugh: