My favorite THL quote. . . .

Heres a few shots I took of the sunrise ..

:laugh: I'm a millionaire twice over, I'm selling a camper for 5k but might give it to my son :blink: Scottish lochs are atleast 2 miles long :icon_eek: don't tell me about the size of camera pixels, I learned that on my first course :toast:

:laugh:

BEEP,BEEP.......Reversing!

Another of stanleigh's classic's. :thumbs:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i love it when people say they are leaving the site and are back posting a week later :laugh: :laugh:

Posted Images

" Fcukin hell, if my dog was bred like that then I would want it to have three legs so I might stand a chance of catching it when it fcuked off !! "

HA one of mine about a 3 legged saulki x malemute or something like that :laugh:

:laugh: I'm a millionaire twice over, I'm selling a camper for 5k but might give it to my son :blink: Scottish lochs are atleast 2 miles long :icon_eek: don't tell me about the size of camera pixels, I learned that on my first course :toast:

:laugh:

BEEP,BEEP.......Reversing!

Another of stanleigh's classic's. :thumbs:

:laugh::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

There was a new topic on here otherday "show us your kennels" The second post was" you show us yours",The reply back was "ERM NO" :notworthy:

Yes I remember that, it was like he was outraged that someone wanted to see his aswell :laugh:

i hate it when folk make statments and then put at the end of the sentance "FACT" :wallbash:

it must be correct cos they have wrote it.

what simmo said earlier,"if only you were closer" that realy gets to me

i hate it when folk make statments and then put at the end of the sentance "FACT" :wallbash:

It must be correct because they wrote it???? are you new to this forum or what???? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

what simmo said earlier,"if only you were closer" that realy gets to me

But thats a good one........"fact"............ :whistling:

I like the ones that go......."Selling my dog, phone 07#########".........reply "What dog is it mate?".........OP "f**k off ya knob if your not interested, f*****g Keyboard Warrior al smash your f*****g face in at the next show you prick!!!"...... :icon_eek:

• Like 1

"lets see pics of your lurchers" fucks me off new thread every week with people wanting to see peoples dogs

yeah those threads are weird ..then theres lots of dogs stolen!..if i had a good dog dont think id be putting it up on the show us your dos threads :no: