• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best thing to do would be wean the pups off...get the bitch spayed/tits looked at at the same time...then we,ll see if you hold the bitch in the same light when you know you cant get a litter off her.

well if you leave them alone and it all goes wrong you could loose your bitch as well as the pups.Ive always watched them and helped them if needed gave the whippet a load more help than i would have

The thing to watch out for is if the bitch still has pups inside her but stops pushing. Overweight, unfit or older bitches sometimes get tired. Some breeds are what is known as slow whelpers, but ther

Posted Images

Guest joball

Give me the bitch and i,ll see to it she never gets bred off again...also she,ll get well looked after and worked to her full potential...sad thing is i probably know who had the bitch prior to tmm owning her ..ive asked before who it was but never got a straight answer..atb stabba

:notworthy: :notworthy:

mark thats a good offer from a good fella, take him up on it :thumbs:

what a bunch of idiots on here mark you should keep yourself to yourself tell these idiots fukc all what a bunch a downers :thumbdown:

And make sure you keep your constantly pregnant bitch out of public view or your neighbours might grass you. :censored:

it was already in pup why crab him so quick hes hardly a peddlar :thumbs:

what a bunch of idiots on here mark you should keep yourself to yourself tell these idiots fukc all what a bunch a downers :thumbdown:

And make sure you keep your constantly pregnant bitch out of public view or your neighbours might grass you. :censored:

And I believe him because he's never lied once on here :thumbs: He's bred his other bitch too. He couldn't be breeding his bitches to keep a pup from each :blink: I wonder how many litters he has churned out? You must be a friend of his. Maybe you can tell us who he got the bitch from?

And I believe him because he's never lied once on here :thumbs: He's bred his other bitch too. He couldn't be breeding his bitches to keep a pup from each :blink: I wonder how many litters he has churned out? You must be a friend of his. Maybe you can tell us who he got the bitch from?

im not an a dont know an couldnt give a fukc does what he does get on with it for me :thumbs:

im not an a dont know an couldnt give a fukc does what he does get on with it for me :thumbs:

ill take any on ere out and you can see all my dogs graft F**K what you all say most of the people on ere are complet nob heads ill pup you on to any of the lads that i no and you can ask them

ill take any on ere out and you can see all my dogs graft F**K what you all say most of the people on ere are complet nob heads ill pup you on to any of the lads that i no and you can ask them

How about bob123, I'm sure he would love to have some time alone with you in the woods :thumbs:

My link

:feck:

How about bob123, I'm sure he would love to have some time alone with you in the woods :thumbs:

My link

why ont you pic him up an come out with me bet id put ur ogs to shame

My link

why ont you pic him up an come out with me bet id put ur ogs to shame

I'm sure you would my ogs could never have as many pups as yours.

My link

Mr. popularity :thumbs:

Edited by fcuktheban

I think you will all find I pointed out months ago this guy was a WANKER, and was shot down in flames.

'Oh hes a decent kid bla bla bla'

Bullshit. He is a fud.. Nothing more nothing less. Hopefully the pups get parvo and the bitch gets run over.

Good day.

:thumbs:

FTB

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah :laugh::laugh::thumbs: