Plastic / fibre glass boxes

who uses plastic or fibre glass boxes? they seem a good idea being easy to maintain and light weight but was worried they could get either too cold or too hot more importantly...

anyones views on these would be much appriciated.

regards

who uses plastic or fibre glass boxes? they seem a good idea being easy to maintain and light weight but was worried they could get either too cold or too hot more importantly...

regards

plastic box have been used by the falconry lads for alot of years know, mainly due to there light weight :laugh: i had one seemed ok to me ticked all the boxs like :thumbs:

regards

got one from gamehawker recently , looks a great bit of kit but ought to be at 60 nicker !! . cant see heat being a problem as 99% of work done in the winter , and cold is combated with a filling of straw , its light , easy to clean , spacious ( no need to stuff ferrets in and get lid down quick .) and a good shape for carrying. hope this helps atb

Seen the polypropylene ones at scone made by dogtran. They seemed ok but a little pricey. They was just the same weight as my wooden one and the exact same size. I'd stick with wood all the way