Basics

Okay thanks for the advise.

I think I might just get a couple of Hobs to start off with and get them castrated if they fight. Then look at Jills and Vasectomised hobs further down the line.

Thanks for advice fellas :thumbs:

Okay thanks for the advise.

I think I might just get a couple of Hobs to start off with and get them castrated if they fight. Then look at Jills and Vasectomised hobs further down the line.

Thanks for advice fellas :thumbs:

If you get them castrated they wont fight they will be fine together

If you're keeping 2 hobs together from kits with no jills present, they should get along fine all year round. Just keep an eye on them. :thumbs:

My sons two started bumming each other when he took them away from the jills .Then when the snipped hob brought his jills out we tried them all together again and it a free for all .They tried to rape the jills and started scapping with each other ,Roll on the dark nights

I leave my snipped hob in with 5 jills all year round, the only time I take him out is if he has lost to much weight because he's been busy, he doesn't take to much notice of the jills unless the come into season, but it is handy to have a spare cage in case your hob needs a vacation :D

I leave my snipped hob in with 5 jills all year round, the only time I take him out is if he has lost to much weight because he's been busy, he doesn't take to much notice of the jills unless the come into season, but it is handy to have a spare cage in case your hob needs a vacation :D

my snipped hob is the same mate he doesnt take interest in the jills unless there in season but i do have the spare hutches incase he needs moved :thumbs:

If you're keeping 2 hobs together from kits with no jills present, they should get along fine all year round. Just keep an eye on them. :thumbs:

My 2 are brothers, therfor been together since they were kits and I've never had jills .. But they try to rip each others heads off at the moment.

Thanks for replies again.

Ive just been to get my hutch and the last Hob kit off "Big_Bailey" from here. Well chuffed with him.

Im going to get him a mate or 2 tomorrow morning, now what would you lads recommend?

2 Jills and then get my Hob vasectamised when the time comes? And hopefully keep him with the Jills year round.

Or

1 or 2 hobs and then if and when they start scrapping get them all castrated?

If I had 3 hobs then would it work getting 2 castrated and 1 vasectomised so that if I have Jills in the future he can service them?

Thanks

Gaz

The vasectimised one would still try and fight the ohter 2, my original plan was one castrate one vasectimsed but got told off multiple people on here and local that.

The vasectimised hob will sexually asault the castrated hob, and he wont like it, but he's gonna have to have it :D